So how'd everyone do this quarter/semester?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

TTSD

Sexually Deprived
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
I just checked my grades.. I expected another A, but oh well.. I'm middlin' pleased. For those of you who have been keeping up with the drama that was my life during finals, just know that it actually went WORSE during the course of it all.. so the way the grades came out considering the strength of the courses.. I'm happy!

It shows more than just a level of competancy and commitment under pressure. Merry Christmas TTSD :-D

Members don't see this ad.

I was pretty happy with how I did, all As and a B in ochem.

Members don't see this ad :)
I got an A in psych, choir, and genetics. I'm still waiting on my physics grade. :eek:

F*** this quarter.

straight A's baby

A- in Biophysics

B+ in Spanish 3....go figure:rolleyes:

with A's in Biochem and Senior Honors Thesis/Presentation

Heb

A's in bioengineering, cell & tissue engineering, and mechanical systems labratory. I would have gotten a C in biochemistry and a D in mechanical design if I hadn't pass/failed them, so I have a 4.0 this semester with 2 P's :p I wonder if I should submit this semester's transcript, it's good yet hollow at the same time.

wow ... sdn is home to a lot of smart people ...

no Fs, Ds, Cs, Bs or As.

the perfect semester is no semester.

:D

i didn't do as well i wanted to this term (mostly due to those damn interviews), but there were good enough that i sent them as updates to a few schools. ;)

Well, this semester has been the absolute worst semester of my undergraduate career. There was like a major catastrophe in some class each week and i was constantly anxious and stressed over some assignment due that week. The worst it can be is a 3.0, and the best a 3.5...so we'll see...

Members don't see this ad :)
survived most stressful quarter ever....

Originally posted by kwanny
i didn't do as well i wanted to this term (mostly due to those damn interviews),

Heck yah! I think missed a total of about two weeks of school!

All A's and a C in a stupid ecology class due to my being absent so much...:rolleyes:

Ohh well, had a wonderful semester outside of class so who cares...

Viva la salsa:love:

Philosophy of Science A
Organic Chemistry Lab B
Genetics C+
Organic Chemistry C

And you thought you semester sucked.

Survive and Advance (just like the NCAA tournament)... still waiting for one grade though.

I got some surprises when I found out my grades this quarter...overall it's relaxing as I've been taking a light load for the past few quarters.

Now back to X'mas binge-eating :D

another opporotunity for schools to match applications with usernames.

pass Latin 2
A Ethical theory
B Pchem
B Anylitical Chem

If i hadn't been accepted i would appeal Anylit. Never appealed anything before. But 3.33 is fine by me. Just let me start med school!!

www.facialsurgery.com

killer site. Learn from a genius how to do a nose job. great before/during/after pics.

Originally posted by Gleevec
Survive and Advance (just like the NCAA tournament)... still waiting for one grade though.

Hey! Aren't you supposed to be taking a break?;)

All As for me, but I'm not sure how that happened. Now nothing to do until late July! Yippee!

I got my first ever B in college. And it was in this stupid class that I didn't even have to take. I was just taking it for fun. Doh! I can blame it on interviews, I guess. :D

Can you believe that Harvard doesn't have finals until AFTER Christmas break?

All A's, one A-, and a GPA-wrecking B- in one of my upper level econ classes. This marks the first grade lower than a B+ for me in college... but I can't really bring myself to care. Interviewing was way more exciting than being in class anyway. Just one more semester till graduation. :)

tf

A- in quant (analytical chem)
A in music
B in orgo (my lowest grade ever, and my first and only B :( )

still waiting for orgo lab, english, and french, but unless i screwed up the practical, i should be getting an A in lab, A in english (i got A's on all the papers, and he doesn't really count the final too much) and i don't know about french. he did like me and tell me he realized he wanted to be a doctor and did all his prereqs when he was 28, but at that time, he was considered too old to go to med school. he was always impressed that i took 2 science classes at the same time, so maybe he'll bump up my B+ to an A-/

This semester was the worst for me. I had some family issues so my mind wasn't completely on school. I managed to get all A's and one C (Organic Chemistry I); my first C in college. I hope to do better next semester.

All As this semester. It's funny too b/c I heard the teacher had really hard tests and I had him for two science classes. But he was an awesome teacher and the tests were allright considering what I got in the classes. ;) But what I am really bracing myself for is biochem. next semester. I might take microbial physiology/genetics too-sounds neat. :)

I got all A's and an A- in my 1st semester of college. Also, first time I pulled all A's in my life. Hoping to continue this trend, it feels good.

Genetics - A

Advanced electromagnetic theory- B (stupid! I barely read the book due to time constraint)

antenna and wireless propagation - A

analytical chemistry- A

prof ethics -S (as in satisfactory, there are only S and U-unsatisfactory))

physiology and cell biology - A-

math for science and engineering-linear algebra - A

honors undergrad research- A

BME (elected as the treasurer for academic year 2003-2004)

I am very into astrology and forecast tells that I should be very careful with courseload, exams, work and health for the next 6 months. Bad luck is coming...we, premeds fear of nothing..!....
SO I will proceed with caution. KEeping a vigilant eyes....:cool: (off course withoput a sunglasses silly)

pre-cal .............A
chem .................A
chem lab ............A
botany ...............A
botany lab ...........A
english...............B

:clap:

I did surprisingly well! My lowest grade was one B+ in an upper-div bio, but then 3 A's in the other ones, and even one A+!!! My first (too bad it was in sociology). Not as good as AlreadyInDebt (congrats by the way! :D ), but I'm still happy! :clap:

holy crap!
those grades; totally foreign to me....

damn if my transcript can have grades like that....

nice job folks...

B+ in General Biochem! After the hell I went through in that class, I was totally happy. I'm still waiting for other classes though.

I can't believe I'm doing this.. ugh boredom has the best of me.

Ceramics: gee, maybe if our registrar's office had their act together I'd know my grade!!

Food Science: A+

Endocrinology: A+

Trees and Forest ecology: I don't know because of the same reason above!! damn.. i have an 85% in the class... and I'm praying for the curve man.

Environmental Science and Policy: A

My last quarter ever.. I am happy with anything!!! as long as I dont have to go back to school for a year or so

Originally posted by chapinsita
I did surprisingly well! My lowest grade was one B+ in an upper-div bio, but then 3 A's in the other ones, and even one A+!!! My first (too bad it was in sociology). Not as good as AlreadyInDebt (congrats by the way! :D ), but I'm still happy! :clap:

Chap, you rock! This was my best quarter ever!! Ironically enough, it is the one I put the least effort into. Could it be that trying has been screwing me up these last three years? :laugh: Now hopefully all of these pre-interview holds will go away!!!!!!!! Congrats to everyone!!

I'm still a youngin, but here they are anyway:

Social Psych: A

Anatomy/Physiology: A (I have to take this instead of gen bio for my major; very proud of this grade)

Gen Chem: B+, my professors don't really curve (they take out our lowest test score- like that did any help)

Abnormal Psych: A

Intro Philosophy: B+
Philosophy of God: A
English: A
Physio Psyc lab: B+ (first b in psych, ****! at least its only 1 credit)
Independent Research: A

Organic I: A (wahoooooo!)

I got a 4.0 this semester - first time ever (music, Russian, world religions, alg/trig/analytic geometry/bio 400). I'm not one of those straight A students. I do well, but never all A's...

... and because somebody is sure to think there is a hint of arrogance in my post - I have an F on my transcript from way back when I started. So this, for me, is a major accomplishment and a sign that I've really been able to turn things around.

The pioneering heart surgeon Russell M. Nelson has been my inspiration for many reasons, including this quote:

"I believe that in the pursuit of education, individual desire is more influential than institution, and personal faith more forceful than faculty."

Originally posted by Misty504
Philosophy of God: A

I guess you get to go to heaven! ;) Just finished watching Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade (great movie!!:D )

Heb