So i had the weirdest MCAT dream last night...

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

sicboy188

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Was taking the test, and all the PS passages were from mother goose!

seriously W!T!F!

the only passage i could remember was one on humpty dumpty passage entirely based on entropy and energy conservation.

my mind is pretty numb from prep. maybe i should take a break.

Members don't see this ad.

haha.. I have had continuous MCAT dreams for about 4 months now. I thought they would end once I took the test but instead have transformed to the point where I am ready to click on GET SCORES.. Yeah I think I should visit a psychiatrist. :) I gotta start dreaming of naked girls.. wtf.

so i finally had my first official MCAT dream the other night. it wasn't of me taking the test, just getting my scores. they came in the mail old school and i got a 31R.... i remember the whole thing being very bittersweet. i was simultaneously upset and relieved. there's no way i would take the test again with that score (unless i knew for a fact i could raise it up +5-10 points), and yet, in my dream at least... i felt that i could have done better. so, it wasn't a nightmare by any means... but it sure felt off.

on the other hand, if that was a nightmare then i'm in good shape :laugh:. i will take that *horrible* score anyday.

any other 09'ers start getting the MCAT terrors yet?

Members don't see this ad :)
i just keep having dreams of me taking the test and forgeting some of the basic materials like electric force and electric field and me like cursing at the computer in the test room. its bad tho i weak up in sweats its only happened twice but by god i know electric force and electric field like the back of my hand now lol

man i have mcat daydreams and dreams haha. I get the worst nightmares about getting bad scores.

My MCAT dreams so far have been solving ochem and physics problems, and I am working through them-just about to arrive at the answer- when I wake up. Good feeling cuz I was figuring it out. Bad feeling because then the panic sets in that it is in 8 days!

man, i do not envy you guys... i used to have them all the time... one of my most common dreams was that i begin taking the test, and all of a sudden I run out of time...

all the dreams went away after i took the dam thing though...

good luck! :luck:

yesterday when my wife tried waking me up. i told her leave me alone im working on a chemical formula. thanks to audio osmosis.

I've only had one MCAT dream, which was rather absurd. Inexplicably, I was taking the MCAT on an airplane. Also strange was that the plane crashed mid-flight. Not so surprising was that I died.

I hope I don't die tomorrow.

I kept dreaming that I would get 1 or 2 (total) and then go nuts trying to figure out how I managed to get a below possible score. lol

I had a dream that I got a 43 and I almost cried when I woke up it wasn't true haha. It was like 2 weeks before scores came back. Before I took the test, I had several dreams that I sat down and I was unprepared; I didn't have pencil/paper to work on, I studied the wrong stuff, etc. I laughed when I saw that they provided the pencil/paper at the test site and people probably thought I was weird lol

yeah I took my test yesterday and had my first MCAT-related semi-dream. I say semi-dream because what happened was my alarm rang this morning at 9:30. when I woke up and looked at my phone to see the time I completely flipped out because I thought I was late for my mcat. it took me like a good full minute to realize that I had already taken it hahahaha

I had a dream last night where I was taking the mcat and somehow it was in paper format. I remember flipping through the pages until I saw the writing section topics which both were about Glee.....wtf? I don't watch that show haha so I immediately voided my test afterwards. Plus I'm done with the mcat in real life already.

Maybe I just need to stop visiting this forum.

Yesterday I read this thread, and immediately last night I had a dream about MCAT. I got high scores and then received an accepted letter from school I wanted to attend :D. I'm soooo happy and run around to tell my family and friends, then suddenly I got up to the present. Oh noo :laugh: