So I like gambling on Donald Trump's twitter

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Fatlark

Membership Revoked
Removed
7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi friends,

(This is a serious post)

I was told to get a job for when I ultimately get rejected from every med school. I've taken to gambling heavily on politics and predicting how many times Donald's tweets each week. I'm making a steady thousand dollars a week now (assuming they keep the tweet market) and only expect that number to rise, as I'm purging myself of tilt habits.

I think of it as a way to combine my mcat psych with my love of math.

Should this be mentioned to adcoms? The anxiety of losing hundreds in seconds due to making silly mistakes and learning to handle the tilt has to have ER parallels.

Some of my schools still take additional infos / this would be for next years app.

(Again, serious post, proof below, please advise. Schools are running out of iis)

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Hi friends,

If there was any chance of anyone at all believing this isn't a transparent and pointless troll thread, my 'Probationary Status' after 8 posts surely has removed all doubt.

Fatlark

Reactions: 5 users
The quality of trolls really decreased this phase of the cycle. Shame.

Reactions: 9 users
Members don't see this ad :)
I'm sorry. I made multiple accounts at the beginning.

Here is a pic of my current holdings on the 1/11-1/18 market. I sold out already on my best earners. Also posted a pic of a random week. I tried to find a page with big numbers, but I usually sell my shares out instead of holding them to closing.

Also would have better stats and be up 3.3 grand for this market if I didn't tilt out of control and make babby mistakes. It's all fun and learning though, what I enjoy most about it.

(If there exists any further doubt concerning this, I will give as much proof as I possibly can to a mod)

Attachments

• already sold out.png
    already sold out.png
    66.1 KB · Views: 85
  • trading history.png
    trading history.png
    87.9 KB · Views: 92
Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user
Yes, gambling looks great!

What the...

Yeah, you can bet on a bunch of things, pic related

Yes, gambling looks great!

If the the negative view of gambling didn't exist, I wouldn't be asking this question.

It's honest work. I pay taxes and I like to think I create value by providing other people the joy of gambling.

Attachments

• gambling is fun.png
    gambling is fun.png
    64.7 KB · Views: 62
Bump, I'm about to send my umich additional info? quirkiness hype

Do they still take them?