So I'm a medical student and I slept with an intern/resident/attending....

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

MissionComplete

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Can anyone else share a story that starts like this? Have you had any repurcussions from your percussion?

Just curious, heard a great story about a "legendary" alumni today

Members don't see this ad.

I did have a discussion on this with a fellow student when we saw a hot MO and I was actually silly enough to try to look for her again, he told me this:

" If you had done it right, scr**ed her properly and memorably, and kept it up for 2 n half years, then it's good..as long as you maintain it before you graduate. If you come up short, then hell hath no fury as that of a woman" :p

I asked out a urology intern… she said no. Probably because she’d been around people with penile problems all day. Bad move on my part… oh well :rolleyes:

Members don't see this ad :)
Yes, I have a story that starts out a little like that.

gotta be some better stories than speculations

Did someone say speculum?

e+speculum.jpg

MissionComplete said:
gotta be some better stories than speculations

mine was actually a fellow. and no repercussions to note

two stories:

one.
i've been trying to substantiate it, but to date it is only hearsay. a fourth year was dismissed from school after being caught having sex with a resident in a call room.

two.
i was out at the local watering hole and the bartender introduced me to one of his old friends. she was quite attractive. we started talking and i'm not one to talk up the med school aspect of my life. however, my friends always seem to drop my "M-bomb" for me. so of course, my best friend starts bragging to her about how I'm in med school... blah, blah, blah. so she turns and asks me where I go and what year. i say that i'm a first year at UMD (this was last year) and proudly think... all right. she's into the med school thing. she then says... wow, i'm a PEDS attending there. i'll probably be teaching you in two years.

OUCH. priceless.

Just curious, are you female M1's sleeping up the medical ladder or an intern/resident/attending looking for some young blood?

For some reason I'm having trouble picturing a late 20's/30's female sleeping with a medical student.

AStudent said:
Just curious, are you female M1's sleeping up the medical ladder or an intern/resident/attending looking for some young blood?

For some reason I'm having trouble picturing a late 20's/30's female sleeping with a medical student.
Um, MS1 and MS2 don't run into residents unless they know them personally. it's all basic science first two years

I know of a medical student that had sex with one of the lab animals. Not sure which species.

MD'05 said:
I know of a medical student that had sex with one of the lab animals. Not sure which species.

A small rat?

-Ice

ice_23 said:
A small rat?

-Ice

He must have a really small d**k :laugh: or that is one giant mutha of a rat :laugh:

cytoskelement said:
two stories:

one.
i've been trying to substantiate it, but to date it is only hearsay. a fourth year was dismissed from school after being caught having sex with a resident in a call room.

OUCH. priceless.

reminds me of a story when I was in highschool, a girl was dismissed because she masturbated with a test tube, and it became an issue because it broke and she had to be taken to the hospital +pity+

Reactions: 1 user
ericdamiansean said:
reminds me of a story when I was in highschool, a girl was dismissed because she masturbated with a test tube, and it became an issue because it broke and she had to be taken to the hospital +pity+

Oh no way!!!

ice_23 said:
A small rat?

-Ice

I think it was some form of farm animal like a pig.

ericdamiansean said:

That's aweful! They should not have dismissed her. I think the pain was punishment enough. A detention should be enough.

cytoskelement said:
two.
i was out at the local watering hole and the bartender introduced me to one of his old friends. she was quite attractive. we started talking and i'm not one to talk up the med school aspect of my life. however, my friends always seem to drop my "M-bomb" for me. so of course, my best friend starts bragging to her about how I'm in med school... blah, blah, blah. so she turns and asks me where I go and what year. i say that i'm a first year at UMD (this was last year) and proudly think... all right. she's into the med school thing. she then says... wow, i'm a PEDS attending there. i'll probably be teaching you in two years.

OUCH. priceless.

:laugh: Still though, you may not want to give up on that one!

gary5 said:
That's aweful! They should not have dismissed her. I think the pain was punishment enough. A detention should be enough.

Maybe it was because the test tube was school property :p

Nah, detention..what would they write in the detention book?
Reason for detention= Sexual stimulus mishap involving laboratory equipment?