So.. Many.. BU.. Threads...

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Robizzle

1K Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
What - do you expect SDNers to run searches (or even click one page back) before starting the same thread over and over again? :laugh:

Haha...it's getting kind of ridiculous. Seriously, is the search feature really that hard to figure out?

Members don't see this ad :)
u should just use the search function for your browser then, much faster and reliable and gets you want you want quickly.

I think what we can conclude from this is that BU has a poorly designed and confusing secondary.

DF38 said:
I think what we can conclude from this is that BU has a poorly designed and confusing secondary.

and the sad thing is that they just spent all of that time fixing/upgrading it

i dont understand why you have to "finalize" your application online only to print it out and mail it in? Seems a little backwards to me

taylormade44 said:
and the sad thing is that they just spent all of that time fixing/upgrading it
Seriously. Though I suppose we should just be happy they got rid of the essay on professionalism, because that would have sucked to write. I almost didn't apply to BU because I saw that essay on last year's thread of secondary prompts :laugh:

DF38 said:
Seriously. Though I suppose we should just be happy they got rid of the essay on professionalism, because that would have sucked to write. I almost didn't apply to BU because I saw that essay on last year's thread of secondary prompts :laugh:

I applied to BU last year, but when I saw the secondary, I said screw this, I got better things to do than write an essay on professionalism. :laugh: But I still can't get on the website.