headbutts like zidane
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Jan 16, 2006
the internets
dailywarnews.blogspot.com
Status
Pre-Medical
What - do you expect SDNers to run searches (or even click one page back) before starting the same thread over and over again? :laugh:

ADeadLois

10+ Year Member
Dec 18, 2005
Status
Medical Student
Haha...it's getting kind of ridiculous. Seriously, is the search feature really that hard to figure out?

About the Ads

braluk

SDN Surgerynator
Moderator Emeritus
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Apr 30, 2006
The Big Easy
Status
Medical Student
u should just use the search function for your browser then, much faster and reliable and gets you want you want quickly.

DF38

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Jan 12, 2006
FL
Status
Attending Physician
I think what we can conclude from this is that BU has a poorly designed and confusing secondary.

xanthomondo

nom nom nom
Removed
10+ Year Member
Apr 2, 2006
the island of Doctor Moreau
Status
Resident [Any Field]
DF38 said:
I think what we can conclude from this is that BU has a poorly designed and confusing secondary.
and the sad thing is that they just spent all of that time fixing/upgrading it

i dont understand why you have to "finalize" your application online only to print it out and mail it in? Seems a little backwards to me

DF38

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Jan 12, 2006
FL
Status
Attending Physician
taylormade44 said:
and the sad thing is that they just spent all of that time fixing/upgrading it
Seriously. Though I suppose we should just be happy they got rid of the essay on professionalism, because that would have sucked to write. I almost didn't apply to BU because I saw that essay on last year's thread of secondary prompts :laugh:

musiclink213

My room is a mess
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Oct 20, 2003
New York
Visit site
Status
Medical Student
DF38 said:
Seriously. Though I suppose we should just be happy they got rid of the essay on professionalism, because that would have sucked to write. I almost didn't apply to BU because I saw that essay on last year's thread of secondary prompts :laugh:
I applied to BU last year, but when I saw the secondary, I said screw this, I got better things to do than write an essay on professionalism. :laugh: But I still can't get on the website.

About the Ads