So much select all that apply

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

BrittG

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey!

Took the Naplex yesterday and felt like I had a bunch of select all that apply. Anyone else who took it feel this way and still passed? Also, math got harder as I went along. Just wanted to see if anyone else felt theirs was the same way and what the result was.

So far my list of questions I'm sure I got right is up to about 90 and the ones I got wrong about 30. Not that it really matters because we don't know the weight of the questions. Just so anxious! :(

Any feedback is appreciated!

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Yeah, I took it yesterday as well. I have missed about 25 questions and probably got like 110 right. I had so many select all and like 7 biostats which i knew like one of. It wasn't the calculations but the concept questions. sigh. I am super worried. I had so many select all....

Hey!

Took the Naplex yesterday and felt like I had a bunch of select all that apply. Anyone else who took it feel this way and still passed? Also, math got harder as I went along. Just wanted to see if anyone else felt theirs was the same way and what the result was.

So far my list of questions I'm sure I got right is up to about 90 and the ones I got wrong about 30. Not that it really matters because we don't know the weight of the questions. Just so anxious! :(

Any feedback is appreciated!

How many math did you have? I felt like I didn't have more than like 20. Probably 15? I was hoping there was more...

I didn't have more than 20 math questions either. 3 of them I had to guess on because they were super hard and at the end so I didn't have time to focus on them. I had no biostat at all. I actually wanted some of those. I had 1 PK that was pretty rough but I eventually got an answer.

Members don't see this ad :)
Same here! Making the list of right vs. wrong helped me feel a little better. And I didn't even count the calc in the the number that I got right. Just concept. But it's just that you never know how much each question is worth or if it's worth anything. They could be throwing them out! My anxiety level until Tuesday is going to be so high. :(

That's why after taking Naplex, I didn't feel too bad about cpje. at least cpje answer is 1 out of 4. I felt so depressed after "select all that apply" questions!!!!