so not related but thought ya'll might know...

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

MasterMD

it's a smile on the rocks
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
i went into the advice nurse at the clinic at my school today .. complaining of multiple seemingly unrelated symptoms:
headaches
dizziness
constantly being thirsty despite drinking a lot of water
fatigue despite getting enough sleep
a pain that goes straight through the middle of my chest to my back when i breathe
trouble breathing
and pain in my back between my shoulder blades

she got REALLY worried and said i need to see a doc asap.. so im seeing one tomorrow... anyone know why she would be so worried... seems random to me...

Members don't see this ad.

Unless I'm mistaken..parasympathetic system control issues?

Might be something growing somewhere that's causing your body's signaling to get a bit out of whack. It might be nothing that medicine can't fix, but better to have it checked out. =)

MasterMD said:
i went into the advice nurse at the clinic at my school today .. complaining of multiple seemingly unrelated symptoms:
headaches
dizziness
a pain that goes straight through the middle of my chest to my back when i breathe
trouble breathing

she got REALLY worried and said i need to see a doc asap.. so im seeing one tomorrow... anyone know why she would be so worried... seems random to me...

I have no idea, although considering the last five, it sounds rather serious to me as well. Good luck to you!

Also, just curious... how many schools are you applying to in total? I started counting but I gave up around 50...

Members don't see this ad :)
Oculus Sinistra said:
Also, just curious... how many schools are you applying to in total? I started counting but I gave up around 50...

I noticed that too.. that's one way to be proactive! =)

im cutting a lot.. thanks for the replies!! btw, what does it mean to have a referral (i looked at my profile details and i have a referral). i'm assuming i have offended someone at some point and got told on?? i dont know what i could possibly have said!

MasterMD said:
headaches
dizziness
trouble breathing

Before I begin, note that I know nothing nothing nothing about medicine.

I have no clear idea, but the symptoms seem to be linked to the medulla oblongata:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Medulla_oblongata

More likely though, it is probably a result of stress (many of those symptoms [1, 2, perhaps 3, 6 and 7]) are pretty common results of stress or maybe even slightly high blood pressure0 or perhaps a common condition with uncommon symptoms.

Best not to worry, but I wish you the best of luck. :luck:
-Dr. P.

P.S.: Take what I say with a huge grain of salt as I am not a doctor and I know nothing.
Also, it's probably best to post this in allopathic.
That is all. :)

My mom describes her pregnancy with me using those symptoms. Maybe check webmd?

Status
Not open for further replies.