So That's What They Look Like....

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Sarena

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
I finally saw the red X's. Just when I was about to give up on ever seeing them. I was beginning to believe that they were akin to alien sightings. Now I'm a witness that they are real. They really do exists! I think I'll go back aand look at them again, and again, and again....

Oh. By the way, I submitted 7/21

Members don't see this ad.

Congrats! Do you have blue slashes and X's after your courses and/or a Date Processed in the upper right corner of the "Print Application" screen? When you have the date, then you're finally verified. :)

Congrats!!!!!!!!! It feels good right?

Members don't see this ad :)
Blue slashes, blue X's, and Date Verified. Oh My!! I was just happy to see red. Well, here I go again, checking my application everyday for another change. Blue X's huh. What next????

Sarena click on the print application option and then you should see either blue checks/slashes/Os after your courses.

I have them! Hooray! Now, I just need to get those secondaries done. I'm so butt lazy you guys...I still have 14 secondaries to do. Help!

Originally posted by Sarena:
•Oh. By the way, I submitted 7/21•

That's great Sarena, at least some people are being certified. I am to the point that I don't even check mine anymore; I wouldn't have checked it but I noticed your submission date.

You know, this is starting to become really funny. :) I submitted on 7/16, and mine hasn't been touched. I think I'll start hoping they get to mine before Santa Claus does. :)

I just re-read this post, and I'm not nearly as bitter as this sounds. I'm actually not bitter at all, I just can't believe how inept AMCAS has become this year. You'd think they just got electricity or something. :)

Jamier2

Nothing happened to my application until I broke down and started calling them. I finally spoke to a really nice lady named Rosa who said she was printing out "the screen" as we were speaking and promised that she bring it to the attention of the people who do the verifications so that mine would be processed. CALL them. It works.

Originally posted by Sarena:
•CALL them. It works.•

LOL! :) I have, but I'm not going to call anymore. The last time I called, I got the most unfriendly and unintelligent person I think I have ever spoken to.

I have already been accepted, so I really don't care anymore.