So today is my birthday...

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

armorking

King of Iron Fist
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
...and I wanted to take some time to thank everyone on this forum for helping me get into pharmacy school. I seriously did not have a clue on how to get started with this track but fortunately this forum made the difference. I can't believe I will have the opportunity to start this upcoming semester at my dream school and part of it is to all the posters giving their two cents every step of the way. I do appreciate what everyone does and to all those involved in keeping this forum in tip-top shape. The future is bright and I couldn't be happier with the road I have taken. Thank you all and have a good night!!!

~Armorking

P.S. I couldn't sleep since I lifted weights a tad bit too late. :laugh:

Members don't see this ad.

...and I wanted to take some time to thank everyone on this forum for helping me get into pharmacy school. I seriously did not have a clue on how to get started with this track but fortunately this forum made the difference. I can't believe I will have the opportunity to start this upcoming semester at my dream school and part of it is to all the posters giving their two cents every step of the way. I do appreciate what everyone does and to all those involved in keeping this forum in tip-top shape. The future is bright and I couldn't be happier with the road I have taken. Thank you all and have a good night!!!

~Armorking

P.S. I couldn't sleep since I lifted weights a tad bit too late. :laugh:

:hardy:

Members don't see this ad :)
To all:

Thank you all for your nice comments and posts! I had an awesome day and got to play some mini-golf before the tornadoes started hitting the DFW area (lol). Texas weather is pretty unpredictable but it still was a great day. Thanks again everyone!!!

To all:

Thank you all for your nice comments and posts! I had an awesome day and got to play some mini-golf before the tornadoes started hitting the DFW area (lol). Texas weather is pretty unpredictable but it still was a great day. Thanks again everyone!!!

A friend of mine posted a picture on FB of a funnel cloud over her house in the DFW area. :eek::scared:

My response was "Put down the camera and take cover!!!!!"

OMG!!! Wow yeah she definitely needs to run for cover. Hopefully it didn't touch down?!? :scared:

No, she said it passed over them. Still... CRAZY. She said the hail was huge. I'd be hiding in the basement or an interior room. Not outside with my freaking iPhone!!!

No, she said it passed over them. Still... CRAZY. She said the hail was huge. I'd be hiding in the basement or an interior room. Not outside with my freaking iPhone!!!

Wow she is very lucky! Unreal though since there is no mercy when it comes to nature. I feel sorry for those in TN, GA, and Al who were hit a month ago.

Happy birthday and congrats on getting into Tech! Feels gooooood man. :)

Thank you!!! How I found out was pretty awesome too. I was sleeping and about to wake up when I got the call from Tech. I thought I was still dreaming but reality set in and it has been great since. I can't wait to start!!! :D