So, what are those applicants with NO offer by far (like me) can do?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

rickygeli

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
What should I do? What else can I do besides waiting?

Members don't see this ad.

Give us some more info to help. I guess we can send some e-empathy your way (wasn't trying to be e-sarcastic hah).

Were you waitlisted anywhere? Are you still in undergrad taking classes or have you graduated? How good of quality in various settings have you accumulated?
Do you have any volunteer experiences?

If you're still in school try to finish our with as high of GPA so that way you can show improvement if worse comes to worse. Try to get to 3.3 or perhaps 3.5. I'll let you figure the rest I implied.

Give us some more info to help. I guess we can send some e-empathy your way (wasn't trying to be e-sarcastic hah).

Were you waitlisted anywhere? Are you still in undergrad taking classes or have you graduated? How good of quality in various settings have you accumulated?
Do you have any volunteer experiences?

If you're still in school try to finish our with as high of GPA so that way you can show improvement if worse comes to worse. Try to get to 3.3 or perhaps 3.5. I'll let you figure the rest I implied.

Thx a lot. It seems like 3.3 is a threshold. I am around 3.1* and really have to work even harder.