Quantcast

So what if you dont have anything to say in your LOI?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

st85

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score

Members don't see this ad.
So I'm on several waitlists and have been for a while. And I have had several additional activities and a publication that were not on my AMCAS when I submitted it back in July. So I have updated pretty much all the schools I am waitlisted at and told them what I am doing at my job, what extra-curriculurs I am doing, and told them about my research. I want to send all the schools about a letter a month, but at this point I dont have anything further to say. I want to keep showing interest and I have sent each school 2-3 letters by now since I have been put on the waitlist. Should I just wait a couple more weeks until most of the post-May 15th movement happens or just send another letter for the sake of sending it? What would I put in this letter? I guess I could talk more about the research I am doing.

ddmo

BMF
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
If you keep updating your files, then I think you have shown your interest. If there is a single school where you want to attend more then all the others, write a letter of intent to them. Otherwise, I would say you have done enough, you dont want to be a pain and send useless information.