So What is the Class of '09 Doing Now?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

What is the Class of '09 Doing Now?

• Working

Votes: 29 30.5%
  • School/class of some sort

Votes: 10 10.5%
  • Partying as much as possible

Votes: 21 22.1%
  • Absolutely nothing

Votes: 43 45.3%
  • Vacationing

Votes: 20 21.1%
  • Prepping for med school in an over-achiever fashion :-)

Votes: 4 4.2%
  • Other

Votes: 8 8.4%

• Total voters

jennben4

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Feel free to embellish as need be. ;)

Members don't see this ad.

I'm still working. One more week, and I'm outta there! Going on a 2 week jaunt home, to Philadelphia, then DC :D.

Working for 2.5 more weeks. Then moving. Med schools seems so close, I'm :scared: already.

Members don't see this ad :)
"vacation, all i ever wanted... vacation, had to get away!" -the go-gos

1 more month of work, then a 10 day road trip across the country :)

Working for one more week, and then packing for the big move. Its weird has fast this summer has past. I had a dream about anatomy lab last night, so I guess I am ready for this ride to begin. Its off to the mid-west, Cali is in the rear-view..(unless, last minute one of my waitlists pull through, doubting it)

You've had no reason to check my profile, but.... Oberlin class of '02!! Obies are everywhere, but I'm always pleasantly surprised to run across somebody like this. What major were you? Science? We've probably been in some of the same classes. (I was neuro) Also.... I spent a summer internship at AECOM. Man, small world.

:)

myodana said:
"vacation, all i ever wanted... vacation, had to get away!" -the go-gos

Right now I'm working 50 hours a week, trying to pack, and seeing friends as much as possible in my spare time. Lots of parties! Next week I'll be headed off to vacation on the beach, where I will split my time between lounging with a novel and lounging with my biochem book as the nervous overachiever I am. (They specifically told me that since I haven't taken biochem, I should read the first few chapters of the book. I'll do that until I feel like I have an idea of what's going on, then back to Harry Potter!)

man that sounds great. a week on the beach?? nah, i'll take my physics night school. :mad:

man I can't believe Hermione dies....

haha jk. I just got the book last night at a midnight party. It was insane.

I'm packin up for a move to Chicago! Orientation starts in (no kidding) 9 days. Anybody start sooner than Loyola?