so...what schools do you plan to withdraw from by may 15?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
anybody withdrawing from umich?? :oops:

Members don't see this ad.

I'll be withdrawing form this cheerleadeader....in just.....a minute! :smuggrin:

sending out my letter of withdrawal from nyu tomorrow. (and hoping for some good waitlist karma in return... yay, pre-may 15 withdrawals!!)

Members don't see this ad :)
I withdrew from Cincinnati and Louisville last week.

I withdrew from SLU and UMDNJ-NJMS last week. Good Luck!!! :luck:

I've got a big list... withdrew this week from:

NYU, Cornell, UPitt, UTSouthwestern, Yale, Baylor, Columbia waitlist

hope it helps yall out!!!

MED123 said:
Anyone withdrawing from Temple med? I am dying to go there. Please share, at least it would make me feel better.

I withdrew from Temple this afternoon, good luck!

MissM said:
I've got a big list... withdrew this week from:

NYU, Cornell, UPitt, UTSouthwestern, Yale, Baylor, Columbia waitlist

hope it helps yall out!!!

wow, thats a pimpin list, where are you going? Harvard/Hopkins?

thank you! i'm going to harvard, but deferring a year. i still don't believe it myself :p

bump.bloop.beep.

Anyone withdrawing from Drew/UCLA come May 15th. I would appreciate it you did because I would really like to get in...thanks

Peace

Just withdrew from Temple, UIC, and Ohio State.

Withdrew from waitlists at LLU, Iowa, Penn State, and SLU.

Members don't see this ad :)
I'll probably withdraw from Ohio State.

Anyone withdrawing from Mayo? Please say yes!!

so far i see one PITT withdrawal!
yay!

please people you know you dont want to go to PITT, UCLA OR UCSD hehehe

im waitlisted at those....no acceptances.....i cant wait till may 17th ish....since may 15 is a saturday, i doubt people will getcalls or emails till monday morning

yay

BjOrKnRaDiOhEaD said:
so far i see one PITT withdrawal!
yay!

please people you know you dont want to go to PITT, UCLA OR UCSD hehehe

im waitlisted at those....no acceptances.....i cant wait till may 17th ish....since may 15 is a saturday, i doubt people will getcalls or emails till monday morning

yay
i doubt those schools will contact you that early....you should hope for a call at the end of may or the beginning of june...that would be a bit more realistic...cause it takes some time for ucla and sd at least to review their apps again...

meowmixer said:
Withdrew from waitlists at LLU, Iowa, Penn State, and SLU.
Thanks for withdrawing your LLU waitlist. Please people. I would like to see more acceptance or waitlist withdrawals from LLU (Preferably an acceptance withdrawal). :D

As for my part, I withdrew from the MCW and Jefferson waitlists. I also withdrew my Temple acceptance and will withdraw my Drexel acceptance around May 15.:thumbup:

Withdrawing from Duke and Wash St. Louis today. I wish everyone luck who is deciding this week. :luck:

Typing my withdrawal letter to Duke, UCSF and sadly UCLA :( . Hopefully one of you gets lucky. :luck:

okay, so i have a potentially paranoid question. i sent a withdrawal letter a couple of weeks ago to OHSU and faxed in letters to georgetown and maryland today.
also got myself off the GW waitlist, not that they were planning on letting me in or anything.

should i call or somehow check to make sure these went through or is that just rude? i really want to make sure they can let others in off the waitlist and also don't want to be breakin' the law by holding mult. acceptances after sunday. is it normal to worry about this? should i call to check or just chill?

hope some sdners got in off those waitlists, i know i'm happy about my waitlist fortunes!!
n

davincicode said:
Anyone withdrawing from Mayo? Please say yes!!

I wasn't accepted, but I withdrew from the alternate list. Hope that helps.

FYI--I called NYU today and they said that they wouldn't start taking people off the waitlist until June 1st.

In late April I withdrew from Downstate, Einstein and Wake Forest. Last week I withdrew from UNC. Good luck to all!

noami said:
okay, so i have a potentially paranoid question. i sent a withdrawal letter a couple of weeks ago to OHSU and faxed in letters to georgetown and maryland today.
also got myself off the GW waitlist, not that they were planning on letting me in or anything.

should i call or somehow check to make sure these went through or is that just rude? i really want to make sure they can let others in off the waitlist and also don't want to be breakin' the law by holding mult. acceptances after sunday. is it normal to worry about this? should i call to check or just chill?

hope some sdners got in off those waitlists, i know i'm happy about my waitlist fortunes!!
n

Yeah great question. I also mailed in some withdrawal letters a while back and never got any responses from these schools. I am worried that writing them an e.mail might appear rude like rubbing it in...no way in hell I am calling on the phone over this....I hate being in uncomfortable situations.....but again, I am hoping to become a doctor hmmmmm :rolleyes:

pekq said:
I will withdraw from RWJ

I will also be withdrawing from RWJ this week...good luck

2 minutes ago I withdrew from:

MCO
Temple

Lion-O said:
2 minutes ago I withdrew from:

MCO
Temple

Since I gave up those two, someone's gotta give me OHSU.

i already got your back there lion-o!
:)

Withdrew from MCW today.

Umm

Uof Arizona, OHSU, and GW ...tho' it sounds like these aren't schools you all were looking for withdrawals from.

Turned down Columbia's offer to get in from the waitlist yesterday.

Will be withdrawing from Case, Morehouse and Wake FOrest by the end of today.
Good Luck to all

already withdrew from Rush
removing myself from waitlists at Northwestern, OHSU and UCSD

The last one to go will either be U of AZ or Pritzker (U of Chicago)

thanks guys, keep em coming

withdrew officially from ucla, ucsd, and duke today
withdrew from hopkins, umich, washu, yale, and baylor about 2 weeks ago
hope some sdners have better luck off waitlists than i do :) (this is in no way complaining...)

w/d from MCO, OSU

w/d from GWU wlist

Withdrew from Cinci, EVMS, Wright State
OSU (Wlist) and Rochester (Wlist)

I withdrew from Vandy, Einstein, Jefferson, and SUNY Upstate a while ago...

will withdraw from WashU

luck!

just withdrew from Northwestern and Albert Einstein. I must say I was a little disappointed with NW's financial aid package...I really would have loved to go there, but $61k a year? Too rich for my blood...

withdrew from albany and MCO....good luck everyone

Jeff

just withdrew from harvard new pathways program.
already withdrew from u mich, uci, u penn waitlist and will withdraw from ucsf waitlist soon.

uncertainart said:
just withdrew from harvard new pathways program.
already withdrew from u mich, uci, u penn waitlist and will withdraw from ucsf waitlist soon.

wow, what a list. where are you going, hopkins?

babyface said:
just withdrew from Northwestern and Albert Einstein. I must say I was a little disappointed with NW's financial aid package...I really would have loved to go there, but $61k a year? Too rich for my blood...

Where are you going??

Withdrew from Wake Forest, and one more is coming real soon. Good luck.