so...what schools do you plan to withdraw from by may 15?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
somekevinguy said:
withdrew officially from ucla, ucsd, and duke today
withdrew from hopkins, umich, washu, yale, and baylor about 2 weeks ago
hope some sdners have better luck off waitlists than i do :) (this is in no way complaining...)

goddamn ...

Members don't see this ad.

Is anyone withdrawing from U Miami or Tufts? Please give others a chance.

Members don't see this ad :)
Any one w/d from creighton.....

In the last couple of weeks I have withdrawn from SLU and Cincinnati. (got my $100 refund in the mail yesterday from SLU! w00t!) Enjoy! :D

soonerpillow said:
In the last couple of weeks I have withdrawn from SLU and Cincinnati. (got my $100 refund in the mail yesterday from SLU! w00t!) Enjoy! :D
Dooooood, where'd you end up?

just withdrew from hopkins and stanford.
best of luck to everyone =)

I have withdrawn from Albany and SUNY Upstate...also removed myself from waitlists at Tulane and Penn State.

I'm on the high priority WL at RWJ...but my spot'll be going to you (fill in the blank, person who really wants RWJ) if I get off of the NYU waitlist.

Hope everyone does well with the wait lists!

I withdrew from GW and will be withdrawing from the Yale waitlist. I have psychologically withdrawn from the Columbia and Cornell waitlists.

Let's get some more withdrawals at Hopkins! :)

withdrew from tulane and gw a week ago and university of nevada two months ago

good luck to anyone still waiting for these schools

will be withdrawing from ucsf

withdrew from duke today. good luck to whoever wants it.

Members don't see this ad :)
Indebt4Life said:
Is anyone withdrawing from U Miami or Tufts? Please give others a chance.

I recently withdrew my acceptance from Miami. Hope you get in!

OK I'm pulling UCSD. LOL. I could get diagnosed with bipolar by the time May 15th is over.

Withdrew from UCLA and UCSD this week. Good luck off those waitlists!

Will withdraw from Baylor and Vanderbilt. More people withdraw from Yale...please? :)

(and hopkins wouldn't be bad either. ;))

-Ice

withdrew from Stanford (er, sorry this won't help much though) and Cornell today.

good luck all~! :luck:

Thanks a lot. You are awesome. Good luck in med school.
SachinG said:
I recently withdrew my acceptance from Miami. Hope you get in!

withdrew my acceptance to NYU.......it goes to the highest bidder!!!!!!!!

Anyone withdrew from Temple in the last few days?

I'm fairly new to the prcoess. Why is May 15th so special?? Can students offered admission hold their spot after the 15h?

because that's the date you can hold only one medical school acceptance (i.e. med schools will find out how many people they've accepted will actually attend and how many students they'll accept from the waitlist to fill their class)

i withdrew from Hopkins yesterday and will withdraw from UMich today. hope that those of you waiting will here good news soon! :)

I just withdrew from Rochester. That was a lot more difficult than I expected it to be.

Hey guys...I want to thank anyone who withdrew their acceptance from Wake Forest before May 15...I was on the waitlist and received an acceptance letter two weeks ago. (Still waiting on UF or USF :rolleyes: )

summervacation said:
because that's the date you can hold only one medical school acceptance (i.e. med schools will find out how many people they've accepted will actually attend and how many students they'll accept from the waitlist to fill their class)

i withdrew from Hopkins yesterday and will withdraw from UMich today. hope that those of you waiting will here good news soon! :)

I applied to canadian schools and I'm waiting to hear back from them in early June (they don't have rolling admissions). How long do you think I can keep my acceptance before they ask me to fork over the tuition? NYMC classes starts in the first week of August.

Just withdrew from Robert Wood Johnson today....

I just withdrew from UK, like 5 minutes ago. I feel confident about my decision, but D@m^ that was hard! :eek: I'm sweating, literally... my stomach's tied up in knots. But, it's official now, I'm going to Jefferson! Last night I had my first medschool dream, and that's where I was...

Good luck all to all waitlistees! :luck: :thumbup:

Will forgo Emory acceptance... will withdraw from the following waitlists: uvm, dartmouth, uc davis, albert einstein...

good luck everyone. = )

Withdrew from Georgetown waitlist and gave up acceptance at U of Minn today.

Lux, where are you going?

quid--I'll PM ya. I have a question to ask you about Robert Wood johnson too.

Withdrew from MCW. Good luck to those on the waitlist.

Anyone withdrawing from UVA? I'm seriously in love with this school.

maybe when you guys post what schools you are withdrawing from, you should also post your gender. Maybe the med schools try to balance gender, so if one male withdraws their application, maybe that school will only take a male off the waitlist.

Just a thought.

Just withdrew from UVa. I also withdrew from University of Iowa earlier this week.

i will also be withdrawing from yale today

I withdrew from SLU, GW, and Ohio State a while ago.

Just withdrew from UConn.

--Funkless

Will be withdrawing from Ohio State

Is anyone withdrawing from MSU? That would be super. I would love to go there, I have wanted to go there since I was little. :)

Just withdrew from CWRU, Ohio State, and U of Cincy

withdrew from cwru, downstate, stony and upstate

anybody withdrawing from Emory or Keck-USC?

Withdrew from Temple and OSU.
Withdrew waitlist spots at GW and Georgetown.
Withdrawing waitlist spots at UPitt and MSSM.