So where is everyone from?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Becca

20+ Year Member
Reaction score
just curious. Milledgeville, GA here...about 100 miles south of Atlanta.

Members don't see this ad.

born and bred in beautiful southern california...

currently in berkeley, CA -- who knows where next (goddamn ucla and ucsf are taking forever)! (but i'll either be san diego, los angeles, or san francisco :D )

Also from So Cal...and I never really left since I'm at UCLA..

Members don't see this ad :)
Been in the Bay Area all my life, even went to school in Berkeley. Time to get out and explore.

agree with trix

people should go out and see the world (or at least the country). that way all the people in ohio dont think every1 in san francisco is gay or a hippie... and that way all the people in san francisco dont think every1 in ohio is a redneck hick and shoots geese for fun

I'm originally from Kentucky, but I attend school in Tennessee.

Born and raised in Albuquerque, NM. Yes, we are a state and, yes, we speak English.

Hi, my name is Tonya, and I'm from Walla Walla, Washington. Oops, wait, I've been watching too much of the real world: chicago. :D

Born in Nashville, grew up in Buffalo, and currently enjoying New England... :D

Born & raised near Buffalo, now living west of Cleveland. Movin' to Toledo :)

A mix of Deutchland, eastern europe, currently in California, been all over the country.

Members don't see this ad :)
I wish I was born Jamaican, but I live in Southern Illinois, just outside of St. LLLLLOOOOUUUUIIISSSSS!!!!! Holla! :D

Hey ATC2MD, where are you from near Buffalo? I grew up in Hamburg (southtowns)...

From Nigeria! Born and raised baby! Born and raised; HELL YEAH!!! College in the Dirty Dirty. I'll either be moving to Anheimer Busch St. Louis Missourri in the Fall, or I'll pack my bag and drive 10hrs to North Carolina!!! Rugged! friggin rugged. Yep :D

I think my name says it all, I'm a KY girl who does wear shoes and has running water.

santa monica, CA... baltimore for ugrad, lookin like chicago for med school

It is in my profile and at the bottom of every post that I put up, so just look if you want to know.

Toronto. You know, that Canadian city that got made fun of on a not-so-great episode of The Simpsons last night. And half our basketball team is hurt, plus our men's Olympic hockey team is worrying us. Ah well, at least I have a couple of interviews to keep me busy. :D

medic171, why the attitude...if you have a prob with the post don't answer it..jeez :rolleyes:

I don't think he was trying to show an attitude, keep your shirt on (unless you happen to be a good looking guy, which from your name I would guess not:D).
I am another Baltimoron who attends med school in Boston. Was born in LA, lived in Michigan as a toddler, but raised in Maryland.

•••quote:•••Originally posted by Becca:
•medic171, why the attitude...if you have a prob with the post don't answer it..jeez :rolleyes: •••••

Born in "fabulous - we're near the water" Galveston, TX. Raised in a suburb of Houston, TX. Went to college in Boston and lived there for 7 years. Moved to Austin, TX 2 years ago.

Next move...unknown...

:wink:

I'm from sunny south Florida, and I'm there right now :cool:

I go to school near Boston

From a suburb near Albany, NY. Went to school in Boston and Binghamton and am currently in NYC :p

Proud product of Winona "Home of Carol's Massage Parlor" Minnesota, now living in Hermosa Beach, CA.

Merritt Island, FL. It's by Cocoa Beach. Which is by NASA(space coast). Which is an hour east of Orlando. Which is... etc.. blah :)

I'm from Colorado Springs and going to school in Kirksville, Missouri....tiny city 90 miles north of Columbia.

Born in Canada, raised in Nigeria, currently living in Canada.

•••quote:•••Originally posted by warpath:
•Born in Canada, raised in Nigeria, currently living in Canada.•••••Score another one for the Canadians... :D Moo, jase133, where are you ? :D

•••quote:•••Originally posted by brandonite:
• •••quote:•••Originally posted by warpath:
•Born in Canada, raised in Nigeria, currently living in Canada.•••••Score another one for the Canadians... :D Moo, jase133, where are you ? :D •••••Victoria, British Columbia !!

Well, I'm from nowhere interesting: Fostoria, Ohio. It's not even near any the big cities in Ohio. The only thing even remotely interesting to come out of my town is Fostoria Glass. Oh, well, at least there's always traveling :)

Born and raised in a little (and I mean LITTLE) town named Hornell, NY. It is 50 miles due South of Rochester, NY.

Lived in Virginia Beach area for 7 years.

Currently live and school (Alfred University) in Alfred, NY.

I was born in San Juan, Puerto Rico, where I lived for a grand total of 2 weeks. I was raised in and went to college near Boston, Massachusetts. I then moved to Austin, Texas, my spiritual home, went back to Boston, and am now in Rochester, New York.

I am counting down the days until I can move...

mma

•••quote:•••Originally posted by warpath:
•Born in Canada, raised in Nigeria, currently living in Canada.•••••Nigeria in the house...represent!!!! :clap:

I am from Nigeria also warpath...what part of Nigeria? Lagos Lady over here! I currently live in the NY area. :wink:

born and raised in a little town called ROME, NY...college in Binghamton, NY and currently working in Albany, NY.....in august i will be starting school at UPSTATE in syracuse, NY....maybe i should get out of New York.....i just cant give up those SUNY tuitions!!!

Team USA 5, Team Canada 3....mario is hurting his team by playing injured....and the US actually has a sense of team unity....and some talent.

•••quote:•••Originally posted by Original:
•From Nigeria! Born and raised baby! Born and raised; HELL YEAH!!! College in the Dirty Dirty. I'll either be moving to Anheimer Busch St. Louis Missourri in the Fall, or I'll pack my bag and drive 10hrs to North Carolina!!! Rugged! friggin rugged. Yep :D •••••Na wa for you oh....I didn't know you were also Nigerian. :D Abeg make we turn this into a niaja board jare :wink:

Born in PA, grew up in NJ, City College at San Francisco, Undergrad at Berkeley, now living in NYC going to Grad school. Med school? Don't know yet, but hopefully UCSF.

Citizen of the world

I'm home bored and sick, so I'll play.

Born in Kansas City, KS. Raised in Pittsburgh, PA. Schooled in Baltimore, and most likely moving to NYC :)

Kentucky at heart, but currently in NYC...

From Chicago,
i wish i could live in the john hancock building.

I am from Palm City, Florida. Anybody ever heard of it? Exactly. I grew up in Coral Springs, moved 2 hours north to Palm City, went to school in Miami and finally left Florida for Atlanta, GA - I had to get out and wanted to go north, this is as far as I got!
dlc

Katie was right, I was not showing any attitude, Chill out. I resonded to the question with an answer. I am from the great lake state, not far from Detroit and right next to "America Junior" :D

hey dlc, i'm also from the atlanta area. looks like we are about the only ones in the peach state.

i grew up in New Orleans
Went to undergrad in Atlanta
moved to Miami after undergrad
now live in DC