So who has been verified the fastest....post your times.

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

yzf600

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I understand that it can take around 3-4 weeks to be verified, but I was just wondering if any of you have been verified any faster.

A friend of mine submitted Sept. 1 and just got verified today.

Post your times...

Members don't see this ad.

I understand that it can take around 3-4 weeks to be verified, but I was just wondering if any of you have been verified any faster.

A friend of mine submitted Sept. 1 and just got verified today.

Post your times...

you missed out. if you submitted in june, verification times were a week!

you missed out. if you submitted in june, verification times were a week!

I submitted in April, and got verified in two days. Although, i work for AMCAS.

Members don't see this ad :)
Submitted 6/5, verified 6/7

My first time it went from "ready to review" to "under review" the same day. Then they decided I needed a transcript that they had said I hadn't needed before and it went to "waiting for transcripts" that day. I assume if they hadn't lied to me in the first place and I had sent that one it would have been verified the same day. That was in EARLY june.

Ah, I have all of you guys beat. I submitted 6/20 at like 11:30pm (About an hour and a half after the april MCAT scores were posted), and I was verified 6/21 at around 2:30 pm. That's like 15 hours.

I submitted as soon as I was able to and it took a day or two to be verified.

submitted 6/5 and verified 6/7

I submitted 8/16...Verified 9/13. From what I hear on this site, that's pretty good. I had my transcripts in by the end of June though, maybe that helped.

Too bad my LORs won't be there til the middle of October :(

i have difficult time to believe the OP. Usually it takes 3-4 weeks.

Submitted 8/1, verified 8/27. Transcripts were sent in late july. Letters not ready until 10/13. weak.

I submitted Aug. 9th and was verified June 5th. That's right.