Social Science

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Medic171

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am a social science major. Other are there any courses I should take during my senior year to prepare, or will I be ok with only my pre reqs(I also am taking biochem).

Members don't see this ad.

NO need to post the same question on all of the forums - most of us read all the forums!
smile.gif

------------------
PGY1
Penn State University
Department of Surgery

Sorry, I will remember that, although I did get a lot more responses in the allopathic forum.

Members don't see this ad :)
hi medici,

take the science pre-reqs of course, general bio and chem, organic chem, physics. Many schools also look for genetics and bio chem. You might round yourself out with micro and a phys class.

eeeeelectra

Hello there, my fellow Paramedic! It's very good that you are taking Biochem. That will help immensly. I would also recommend(in order): Microbiology, Genetics, Neuroscience, Immunology, and Embryology. Take what you can, and what interests you until you start med school. I wouldn't take an Anat/Phys class with your "red patch" already. And, if social science classes really interest you, take more of those your senior year, because I assume it will probably be your last opportunity to take those subjects. Also, I have been told that Embryology is a good class to take. I didn't take it though. Good luck!

[email protected]
COMP Class of 2005