Quantcast

For Sale SOLD! (CHEAP!) Berkeley Review MCAT Complete + AAMC Exams

Everything you need to conquer the DAT exam
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Kyeong

Reaction score
Complete set of MCAT Study Guide-- Berkeley Review from the 2012 publishing year.

I will also include:
AAMC exams 1-10 w/ solutions
Kaplan Study Materials

There is very minimal writing in some of the books. For the bubbles with markings, you can use a pen or pencil to mark all bubbles-- that way you can "camouflage" the markings. For additional photos, please do not hesitate to contact me! I wish you all luck with the MCAT!

*For reference, this Berkeley Review set is worth $345 new (minus the shipping). Each subject (Part I and II) is $69.00 USD. There are 5 subjects here.

**MCAT AAMC Exams are $35 each. 10 exams is worth $315 (the first exam is available free on AAMC)

***The Berkeley Set and AAMC exams alone will be worth $660 total (minus Kaplan material).

Price: $130 firm + Shipping
**Original Price was $150

Please don't hesitate to contact me with any questions!

Thank you,
K

Last edited:

Kyeong

Reaction score
It's still available if anyone's interested...
Price Update: $150 + Shipping/Handling

Last edited:

Kyeong

Reaction score
...This set (TBR) is still available if anyone is interested....My other set (ExamKrackers) has already been sold.

Reaction score
Complete set of MCAT Study Guide-- Berkeley Review from the 2012 publishing year.

I will also include:
AAMC exams 1-10 w/ solutions
Kaplan Study Materials

There is very minimal writing in some of the books. For the bubbles with markings, you can use a pen or pencil to mark all bubbles-- that way you can "camouflage" the markings. For additional photos, please do not hesitate to contact me! I wish you all luck with the MCAT!

*For reference, this Berkeley Review set is worth $345 new (minus the shipping). Each subject (Part I and II) is $69.00 USD. There are 5 subjects here.

**MCAT AAMC Exams are $35 each. 10 exams is worth $315 (the first exam is available free on AAMC)

***The Berkeley Set and AAMC exams alone will be worth $660 total (minus Kaplan material).

Price: $130 firm + Shipping
**Original Price was $150

Please don't hesitate to contact me with any questions!

Thank you,
K
Can you offer a discounted price if I don't want to purchase the Bio I & II books?

Reaction score
Great, and also, what exactly are the Kaplan study materials mentioned? I have some Kaplan books and don't really want to buy material that I've already seen

Kyeong

Reaction score
Great, and also, what exactly are the Kaplan study materials mentioned? I have some Kaplan books and don't really want to buy material that I've already seen
Hello there,

The Kaplan online materials are free with purchase. TBR and AAMC exams set will still be the same price without the Kaplan materials. Also, since the TBR is a set, I am not selling the books separate because there are others who may want the whole TBR set in the future.

Kyeong

Reaction score
I am interested.
Hello there,

Thank you for your interest! Would you mind providing me with your email address if you would like to proceed/pay? The price will be $130 + shipping. I will provide you with a shipping receipt (most likely a photo) so you know I am not making up a ridiculous price.

Regards,
A