1. Anti-Piracy Warning: The unauthorized reproduction or distribution of copyrighted work is illegal. Sale or sharing of pirated materials is a crime and violates the SDN Terms of Service. Be aware that SDN reserves the right to report this activity to copyright holders and appropriate agencies. SDN cooperates with copyright holders in enforcement.

If you encounter an advertisement for a pirated product, please use the Report link located on the lower left side of the post or PM to alert our volunteer team.

Guest, please review the following WARNING before buying items via the SDN classifieds!

For Sale [sold] letsgetyouintomedskoo-->Selling BR MCAT books + interview prep books

Discussion in 'For Sale and Advertisements' started by bobbymc6893, Apr 6, 2017.

NullMCAT CARS Tutor, Jack Westin

1. bobbymc6893

bobbymc6893 2+ Year Member

Aug 21, 2014
    Hiyah! I have the complete 2013 BR set for sale, and some books I used to prep for med school interviews. All materials are close to new with minimal pencil markings if any.

-The Berkeley Review (2013 Edition complete set) (verbal, physics, organic chemistry, general chemistry, biology)
    $40 per subject or complete bundle for $170+shipping
    • General Chemistry I and II (some pencil markings)
    • Physics I and II
    • Organic Chemistry I and II
    • Biology I and II
    • Verbal Reasoning
    -The Medical School Interview: Secrets and a System for Success (1st ed) by Jeremiah Fleenor MD, MBD- $5 + shipping
    -Multiple Mini Interview For the Mind (1st ed) by Kevyn To MD- $15 + shipping
    -The Medical School Interview Winning Strategies from Admissions Faculty (1st ed) by Samir Desai MD & Rajani Katta MD- $15 + shipping

Prices are negotiable. If someone is willing to buy everything, I will give you a sizeable discount. PM me if interested; will ship out ASAP. Don't hesitate to ask any questions or if you would like any additional images.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Apr 6, 2017
  2. SDN Members don't see this ad. About the ads.
  3. bobbymc6893

Aug 21, 2014
    ^bump

4. bobbymc6893

Aug 21, 2014