Hey Guest! Check out the 3 MCAT Study Plan Options listed in the 'stickies' area at the top of the forums (BoomBoom, SN2ed, and MCATJelly). Let us know which you like best.

Also, we now offer a MCAT Test-Prep Exhibitions Forum where you can ask questions directly from the test-prep services.
SDN members see fewer ads and full resolution images. Join our non-profit community!

soliciting VR tutor in Seattle area

Discussion in 'MCAT Discussions' started by peabos, Apr 17, 2007.

1. peabos

peabos Junior Member 5+ Year Member

Aug 25, 2005
    Verbal reasoning has been very very problematic during my preparation for the MCAT. The highest reccurent score I've had is 7. Well on 1 of the 14 full lengths I've practiced with, I scored a 10 for this section. But sadly more recent scores have been closer to 5.

I exhausted all the Kaplan verbal reasoning section tests (7 passages, 40 questions, one hr long like the real thing) did 4 verbal section tests in EK 101. Still during the aamc cbts i would score a 2 (with a tummy ache) to 7 at best.

I pick up the Economist and NY times when I have free time. If anyone is out there who has taken the actual MCAT, acing verbal, and willing to tutor. You can negotiate a price with me please send me a message! Thanks in advance!

2. SDN Members don't see this ad. About the ads.
  3. Nowaythisnameis

Nowaythisnameis 2+ Year Member

Mar 2, 2007
    unless ur VR tutor will be able to read for u during ur test, i dont think he/she will be much help