1. Hey Guest! Check out the 3 MCAT Study Plan Options listed in the 'stickies' area at the top of the forums (BoomBoom, SN2ed, and MCATJelly). Let us know which you like best.

Also, we now offer a MCAT Test-Prep Exhibitions Forum where you can ask questions directly from the test-prep services.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice

soliciting VR tutor in Seattle area

Discussion in 'MCAT Discussions' started by peabos, Apr 17, 2007.

1. peabos

peabos Junior Member
    5+ Year Member

Verbal reasoning has been very very problematic during my preparation for the MCAT. The highest reccurent score I've had is 7. Well on 1 of the 14 full lengths I've practiced with, I scored a 10 for this section. But sadly more recent scores have been closer to 5.

I exhausted all the Kaplan verbal reasoning section tests (7 passages, 40 questions, one hr long like the real thing) did 4 verbal section tests in EK 101. Still during the aamc cbts i would score a 2 (with a tummy ache) to 7 at best.

I pick up the Economist and NY times when I have free time. If anyone is out there who has taken the actual MCAT, acing verbal, and willing to tutor. You can negotiate a price with me please send me a message! Thanks in advance!

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. Nowaythisnameis

2+ Year Member

unless ur VR tutor will be able to read for u during ur test, i dont think he/she will be much help