soliciting VR tutor in Seattle area

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

peabos

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Verbal reasoning has been very very problematic during my preparation for the MCAT. The highest reccurent score I've had is 7. Well on 1 of the 14 full lengths I've practiced with, I scored a 10 for this section. But sadly more recent scores have been closer to 5.

I exhausted all the Kaplan verbal reasoning section tests (7 passages, 40 questions, one hr long like the real thing) did 4 verbal section tests in EK 101. Still during the aamc cbts i would score a 2 (with a tummy ache) to 7 at best.

I pick up the Economist and NY times when I have free time. If anyone is out there who has taken the actual MCAT, acing verbal, and willing to tutor. You can negotiate a price with me please send me a message! Thanks in advance!

Members don't see this ad.

Verbal reasoning has been very very problematic during my preparation for the MCAT. The highest reccurent score I've had is 7. Well on 1 of the 14 full lengths I've practiced with, I scored a 10 for this section. But sadly more recent scores have been closer to 5.

I exhausted all the Kaplan verbal reasoning section tests (7 passages, 40 questions, one hr long like the real thing) did 4 verbal section tests in EK 101. Still during the aamc cbts i would score a 2 (with a tummy ache) to 7 at best.

I pick up the Economist and NY times when I have free time. If anyone is out there who has taken the actual MCAT, acing verbal, and willing to tutor. You can negotiate a price with me please send me a message! Thanks in advance!

unless ur VR tutor will be able to read for u during ur test, i dont think he/she will be much help