solutions for 6R

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

EFesta77

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
hi guys, i'm currently enrolled in kaplan and they do not give out the solutions (explanations) for aamc 6R, you have to actually go to the test center to view them. i have the solutions for every other aamc exam, just not 6R.

is there any way to buy ONLY the solutions, or does someone have it in pdf format?

Members don't see this ad.

EFesta77 said:
hi guys, i'm currently enrolled in kaplan and they do not give out the solutions (explanations) for aamc 6R, you have to actually go to the test center to view them. i have the solutions for every other aamc exam, just not 6R.

is there any way to buy ONLY the solutions, or does someone have it in pdf format?

did you check the amcas site? or ask someone who took tpr, they have written solutions..

suckermc said:
did you check the amcas site? or ask someone who took tpr, they have written solutions..

yea the amcas site only sells the entire thing for 40$. which is ridiculous. my kaplan instructor had solutions on pdf, but he left for new zealand for 3 months lol. so i cant get them from him at this point.