1. Hey Guest! Check out the 3 MCAT Study Plan Options listed in the 'stickies' area at the top of the forums (BoomBoom, SN2ed, and MCATJelly). Let us know which you like best.

Also, we now offer a MCAT Test-Prep Exhibitions Forum where you can ask questions directly from the test-prep services.
  2. Visit this thread to beta-test StudySchedule.org. StudySchedule is a free nonprofit site that builds dynamic MCAT study schedules unique for your needs and timeline.
Hey, Guest, do you know how much will it cost you to apply to medical school? Check out SDN's Medical School Application Cost Calculator and plan your budget.

Solutions to AAMC Self-Assessments

Discussion in 'MCAT Discussions' started by johnnytest, May 19, 2014.

1. SDN is made possible through member donations, sponsorships, and our volunteers. Learn about SDN's nonprofit mission.
  1. johnnytest

johnnytest MS-2 2+ Year Member

Aug 20, 2013
    Hello People,

I am wondering if anyone has the solutions to the verbal and science self-assessments. I have the printed versions through a course I took through Princeton Review but unfortunately my content with Princeton Review has expired. So I just have the pdfs of the tests without solutions. I would really like to try out these tests. So if anyone simply has answers even w/o explanations then I would greatly appreciate if you could share that. Thanks!

2. SDN Members don't see this ad. About the ads.
  3. PantherPride

PantherPride 5+ Year Member

Jan 23, 2011
    I put together the science ones here. These were from the tpr score reports.I still havent done the verbal so I dont have that one

Attached Files:

Duceda3 likes this.
  4. johnnytest

johnnytest MS-2 2+ Year Member

Aug 20, 2013
    Awesome thanks a lot! Damn, you're a beast.

5. Pearl Y.

Pearl Y.

Oct 27, 2013
    Thank you! I was looking for the solution too. If you have the answer for verbal, that will be great!

6. PantherPride

PantherPride 5+ Year Member

Jan 23, 2011
    upload_2014-6-2_9-13-58.png

heres the verbal, i didnt have time to do it so i just put B for everything lol

Duceda3 and K1NG like this.
  7. Dreamstoo

Dreamstoo 5+ Year Member

Dec 13, 2011
    You are simply awesome, been looking for this for ages.

8. House D.O.

House D.O. 2+ Year Member

Jul 27, 2013