1. Hey Guest! Check out the 3 MCAT Study Plan Options listed in the 'stickies' area at the top of the forums (BoomBoom, SN2ed, and MCATJelly). Let us know which you like best.

Also, we now offer a MCAT Test-Prep Exhibitions Forum where you can ask questions directly from the test-prep services.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Visit this thread to beta-test StudySchedule.org. StudySchedule is a free nonprofit site that builds dynamic MCAT study schedules unique for your needs and timeline.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. We will be performing maintenance on the SDN forums on Friday, December 9 at 5:00 AM Eastern.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Check out the new Application Assistant, where you can calculate your LizzyM score, see how you rank compared to other applicants, and see a list of schools where similar students were accepted.

Solutions to AAMC Self-Assessments

Discussion in 'MCAT Discussions' started by johnnytest, 05.19.14.

1. SDN is made possible through member donations, sponsorships, and our volunteers. Learn about SDN's nonprofit mission.
  1. johnnytest

johnnytest MS-2 2+ Year Member

Medical Student
    Hello People,

I am wondering if anyone has the solutions to the verbal and science self-assessments. I have the printed versions through a course I took through Princeton Review but unfortunately my content with Princeton Review has expired. So I just have the pdfs of the tests without solutions. I would really like to try out these tests. So if anyone simply has answers even w/o explanations then I would greatly appreciate if you could share that. Thanks!

2. SDN Members don't see this ad. About the ads.
  3. PantherPride

PantherPride 5+ Year Member

I put together the science ones here. These were from the tpr score reports.I still havent done the verbal so I dont have that one

Attached Files:

Duceda3 likes this.
  4. johnnytest

johnnytest MS-2 2+ Year Member

Medical Student
    Awesome thanks a lot! Damn, you're a beast.

5. Pearl Y.

Pearl Y.

Pre-Medical
    Thank you! I was looking for the solution too. If you have the answer for verbal, that will be great!

6. PantherPride

PantherPride 5+ Year Member

upload_2014-6-2_9-13-58.png

heres the verbal, i didnt have time to do it so i just put B for everything lol

Duceda3 and K1NG like this.
  7. Dreamstoo

Dreamstoo 2+ Year Member

You are simply awesome, been looking for this for ages.

8. House D.O.

House D.O. 2+ Year Member

Medical Student (Accepted)
    (bump)

About the ads