Some help all Texan applicants

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

echostation

15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Ok i'm getting uber worried. I have had only 3 interviews from TX schools, I haven't heard from three others. Now if we're supposed to rank schools by Jan 10 on the TMDSAS website, how the heck can we do that if schools do not at least notify us if they will give us an interview or not? I've tried calling the other three times before and they all say the same thing about how my application is still being reviewed, which really makes no sense to me as the deadline for ranking is on Jan 10...wth am I supposed to do? or what exactly happens now?

Members don't see this ad.

Just rank the ones that have interviewed you.

First, take a chill pill. :D

There really is nothing you can do at this point. The last round of applications is in like the first week of january, and if you haven't interviewed by then, well then you won't have to worry about ranking those schools. Right?

I hope that this doesn't come off harshly, Echo. I've only had two interviews to this point, but I've come to realize there's only so much we can do. And wasting energy/stressing out won't change the outcome of the next few weeks.

Unless you have some information for the adcoms that isn't included in your 1o or 2o app, just sit back and think about which schools you liked best so far.

Good luck,

Evo

Members don't see this ad :)
I have ZERO interviews from TMDSAS.

Of course neither did my friend last year who was accepted to Tech, but now attends Texas A&M, because she was waitlisted there. She didn't interview until December.

Of course all interviews are completed before the ranklist deadline, so that certainly is not a factor.

I am certainly not too worried that I haven't recieved any, because I still have my Baylor College of Medicine interview coming up on December 5th.

Good luck everyone!

i guess my biggest question is, sincei have not heard from the 3 other schools...on the TMDSAS ranking page, do I rank them? or do i just leave them blank?

Only rank the ones that you inteviewed with.