Some love for Canadian Pharmacy?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

RyanMaverick

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey everybody,

It seems as if you guys in the States have it pretty easy w/ your pharmacy choices due to the rolling interviews and abundance of schools to choose from. Up here in the great white north we only have 1 Pharm school/province (as far as I know) and we only have one set of interviews/year. I'm currently applying to UBC and our interview date isn't until the end of June! Talk about a long wait, I won't even know till mid-summer. Anyways I'm just curious if there is any other Canadian pharm applicants out here on SDN who want to share their stories?

Members don't see this ad.

Hey it's good to see a Canadian response here. I'm probably not of much help to ya though. I am doing prereq's still, and i might be set to apply to ubc in 07. So you might be more informed than me. Did u get an invitation for an interview?

No I haven't received an interview request yet, but they won't send those out until early to mind June, with interviews being conducted in late June. I'm currently taking courses at UofA in Edmonton and will be attending UBC next year regardless. If you are attending UBC I have a few general questions for you if you could shoot me a PM. I'm think I will receive an interview as my stats are:

GPA = 70%, PCAT = 99%, Pharm Exp.

bump (trying to find more people)