• Set Yourself Up For Success Webinar

October 6, 2021 at 2 PM Eastern/11 AM Pacific
    SDN and Osmosis are teaming up to help you get set up for success this school year! We'll be covering study tips, healthy habits, and meeting mentors.

Register Now!

• Site Updates Coming Soon

Site updates are coming next week on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. Click the button below to learn more!

LEARN MORE

Some premeds never mature

Gleevec

Peter, those are Cheerios
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Nov 24, 2002
Upvote 0

Disenchanted 1

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jan 23, 2004
Austin, Texas
www.google.com
LOL thanks glee for that entertaining post......I cant believe the poster is already a so called MD (which I seriously am beginning to doubt.....he sounds more like a troll posing as an MD)...the posts are hilarious though....make you realize how scary it can be to know that some of these individuals are in fact accredited physicians practicing somewhere. :rolleyes:

Upvote 0
About the Ads

meanderson

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Feb 24, 2003
There is certainly a bit of trolling going on in the above posts, but there is also some truth there too. Given two programs where clinical training and fellowship opportunities are equal, I think most of us would favor a program with a 20/2 AMG-IMG ratio against a program with a 10/10 ratio.

Upvote 0

JohnHolmes

Large Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Dec 30, 2003
Originally posted by Gleevec
http://forums.studentdoctor.net/showthread.php?s=&threadid=110288&perpage=25&pagenumber=1

http://forums.studentdoctor.net/showthread.php?s=&threadid=113313&perpage=25&pagenumber=1

You would think some of the more violent posters on the thread would have their head out of their arse now. I guess it goes to show. Once a whiny premed gunner, always a whiny gunner.

LMAO. I almost split my gut laughing. This is one of the finest threads on SDN since SnS's "erection etiquette" thread.

CCW

Upvote 0
About the Ads
This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.