• Please review the updated member agreement. Included is a new statement supporting the scientific method and evidence-based medicine. Claims or statements about disease processes should reference widely accepted scientific resources. Theoretical medical speculation is encouraged as part of the overall scientific process. However, unscientific statements that promote unfounded ideological positions or agendas may be removed.

Disenchanted 1

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jan 23, 2004
Austin, Texas
www.google.com
Status
LOL thanks glee for that entertaining post......I cant believe the poster is already a so called MD (which I seriously am beginning to doubt.....he sounds more like a troll posing as an MD)...the posts are hilarious though....make you realize how scary it can be to know that some of these individuals are in fact accredited physicians practicing somewhere. :rolleyes:

TheFlash

Playtime Is Over
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Oct 20, 2003
The City of Blinding Lights
Status
I smell troll on the first post. Dude resgistered in Feb 2004 and has done nothing but rant about FMG's. Second one seems more real, and more depraved.

About the Ads

jlee9531

J,A,S
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Nov 25, 2002
CA
fantasysports.yahoo.com
Status
Attending Physician
:(

sadness.

and calbee...gotta change kali to cali. please:p

fullefect1

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Feb 23, 2003
Mass
Status
haha, I don't think that I am mature at all. Then again, I do not post things on the board that are too immature.

CalBeE

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Dec 14, 2003
Visit site
Status
Originally posted by jlee9531
:(

sadness.

and calbee...gotta change kali to cali. please:p
I can't spell :p ...Plus Kali is actually the name of a fearful Indian Goddess, so it sounds cool...you know the double-hidden meaning thing going on ;)

meanderson

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Feb 24, 2003
Visit site
Status
There is certainly a bit of trolling going on in the above posts, but there is also some truth there too. Given two programs where clinical training and fellowship opportunities are equal, I think most of us would favor a program with a 20/2 AMG-IMG ratio against a program with a 10/10 ratio.

TTSD

Sexually Deprived
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jul 30, 2003
Outside your orifice
Visit site
Status
PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT: DO NOT FEED THE TROLLS

JohnHolmes

Large Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Dec 30, 2003
Visit site
Status
Originally posted by Gleevec
http://forums.studentdoctor.net/showthread.php?s=&threadid=110288&perpage=25&pagenumber=1

http://forums.studentdoctor.net/showthread.php?s=&threadid=113313&perpage=25&pagenumber=1

You would think some of the more violent posters on the thread would have their head out of their arse now. I guess it goes to show. Once a whiny premed gunner, always a whiny gunner.
LMAO. I almost split my gut laughing. This is one of the finest threads on SDN since SnS's "erection etiquette" thread.

CCW

No Egrets

Bachelorette of Science
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
May 16, 2003
Houston, TX
Visit site
Status
Originally posted by Cooper_Wriston
LMAO. I almost split my gut laughing. This is one of the finest threads on SDN since SnS's "erection etiquette" thread.

CCW
What about the poop hot dog thread? That's still my all-time favorite. :thumbup:

jlee9531

J,A,S
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Nov 25, 2002
CA
fantasysports.yahoo.com
Status
Attending Physician
Originally posted by TTSD
PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT: DO NOT FEED THE TROLLS
wow its been a while since youve posted man.

glad to see you are still alive and well.

CalBeE

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Dec 14, 2003
Visit site
Status
Originally posted by jlee9531
wow its been a while since youve posted man.

glad to see you are still alive and well.
People don't just die or vanish into thin air...you know that right? ;)

JohnHolmes

Large Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Dec 30, 2003
Visit site
Status
Originally posted by No Egrets
What about the poop hot dog thread? That's still my all-time favorite. :thumbup:
Throw me a link! :)

jlee9531

J,A,S
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Nov 25, 2002
CA
fantasysports.yahoo.com
Status
Attending Physician
Originally posted by CalBeE
People don't just die or vanish into thin air...you know that right? ;)
theres another thing i have to cross of the eternal truths list....i knew my mom couldnt have been that smrt....:D

About the Ads