Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

Dismiss Notice
Hey Texans—join us for a DFW meetup! Click here to learn more.

Some Wake Forest decisions available by phone on Monday

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by Adcadet, Nov 17, 2002.

1. Adcadet

Adcadet Long way from Gate 27
    10+ Year Member

Resident [Any Field]
    hey all -
    At my interview they told us that our apps would go to the next committee meeting on November 13th. I called Wake last week, and they said that the decisions have been made (at least on my app), but that they couldn't tell anybody the decision until they letters had been sent out by mail, which is scheduled to happen on Monday. So if you were expecting your app to go before the committee on Nov 13th, you can probably get the answer on Monday by phone. The secretary just said to call later than 3 PM local time.

Just thought my anxious SDN friends who interviewed at Wake already might like to know sooner rather than later.

Adcadet

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. Adcadet

10+ Year Member

Resident [Any Field]
    at my interview (I was in the top interview group) they explained that the committee would meet 10 times, and accept 10-15 people each time. Looking at the "Official Accept" threads, nobody yet appears to have gotten an acceptance. So perhaps this is the first committee meeting.

Good luck to all those waiting on Wake!

4. batman123

batman123 Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

When did you interview? I interviewed on the 1st week of Nov and they told us that we wouldn;t be hearing until early Dec.

5. Opie

Opie Member
    7+ Year Member

I know a few people who have been accepted to Wake already, sometime in October, so this is not the first committee meeting. They told me Nov. 13 would be my decision date, so I guess this might be the second round of decisions.

6. Adcadet

10+ Year Member

Resident [Any Field]
    I interviewed October 25th.

Unfortunately, I was so busy today at work scrambling to put the finishing touches on a manuscript that I didn't have time to call. Ug!