Someone asked me...

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
T

TPROrgoTutor

Someone once asked me how I can contribute to the diversity at Duke University if given the opportunity for matriculation there? Any thoughts?

J/k of course, but thought it fit seeing the recent rash of people attempting to disguise (poorly) their secondary app questions and gets somebody else to answer.

Members don't see this ad.

TPROrgoTutor said:
Someone once asked me how I can contribute to the diversity at Duke University if given the opportunity for matriculation there? Any thoughts?

J/k of course, but thought it fit seeing the recent rash of people attempting to disguise (poorly) their secondary app questions and gets somebody else to answer.

Ill asnwer for people because i feel so sorry for em.

Let us call this Q 2 and the the why medicine Q 1
Q2 for me is much harder than the why medicine Q1. I just interpret it as a liberal has gained control of the admission process and is imposing his\her will with his\her diversity quotas. However the Q can easily be answered by not answering via rerouting Q2 back to Q1. U then say why your diversity will contribute to your answer to question Q1 or the classes answer to Q1.

pretty easy isn't it?