Someone can help me with a 2nd year Bio report?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tommie

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
its a 2nd year Molecular Biology report. i am sure you guys are familiar with this, can anyone help me? i am SERIES

its a 5 page report + graph and diagram, double spaced,

I AM WILLING TO PAY $$$ FOR THIS, but i have to get the report by tuesday.

if anyone is interested, please contact me ASAP :luck:
msn messenger: [email protected] ( thats my email address as well)

Members don't see this ad.

how much $$$ are we talking

tommie said:
its a 2nd year Molecular Biology report. i am sure you guys are familiar with this, can anyone help me? i am SERIES

You are series? Well...sounds urgent. :rolleyes:

Do your own damn work.

Members don't see this ad :)
tommie said:

people who cheat are such losers :thumbdown: :smuggrin:

why don't you post whatever questions you have... and maybe some of us can help you out

That's shady.. :thumbdown:

Why don't you get started on it instead of wasting time on here? You have till Tuesday. That is a lot of time! Considering it's only five pages, it shouldn't take you more than half a day or so.

Hm. A five page report, double spaced, graph and diagram. No sympathy here... I typed a 9 page lab report with graph and tables, referenced, in 2 hours. Seriously, the diagram should take at least 1/2 page. The graph 1 page. That only leaves you 3 1/2 pages to type. At this point in your college career, you should be able to do that in a couple of hours MAX.

OH- I also typed a 5 page NO DIAGRAMS report today in 1 hour. Get your head on straight, get off the internet, and start typing. I gotta go finish writing two powerpoint presentations, two more lab reports, another 5-10 page paper on potentiometry, and do some pre-lab research on HPLC of black pepper extracts.

Happy typing! :)

ShyRem said:
Hm. A five page report, double spaced, graph and diagram. No sympathy here...

lol. My thoughts exactly. I've routinely had to write reports of 25 pages and upwards, so 5 is absolutely nothing. It can't be this hard to do. Think about what you'll have to face later!

LVDoc said:
lol. My thoughts exactly. I've routinely had to write reports of 25 pages and upwards, so 5 is absolutely nothing. It can't be this hard to do. Think about what you'll have to face later!

Exactly! :thumbup:

What a loser... I hate cheaters. :mad:

tommie said:

You do know that medical school admissions officers read this, right?

I'm not sure if your school has an honor code, but at my school, this would be grounds for expulsion, and at minimum a failure in the course.

will you do paypal?

do your own fng work! loser.

This person is premed? Lets leave alone the cheating part, how about his terrible grammar and spelling? I know I mispell words all the time, but series instead of serious! Or "Someone can help me with...", well thanks for telling us that we can help you!

When you think about it, 5 pages double spaced is really only about 2.5 real pages plus the majority of the background info (intro, methods, expected results etc) should be available in whatever book/coursepack/lecture materials are being used for the class. One solid night of work should accomplish this no problem (and if you have done reports like this before, it can be done very very quickly). Dont freak out, just sit down and do the work. Belive me, the 3 hours that youll save by cheating is not worth the consequences if you are caught. Plus, every time you do work like this you will get a little better at it and a little faster.

Good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.