songs about dentist

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

badaboom

未来の歯科医
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
yeah since we all are so interested in dentistry, why don't we start a thread about songs about dentistry?!! :D

check out No Doubt's 1992 album "No Doubt", track #3, "Ache" It's song about her getting her third molar extracted!!! HOW COOL! :D

AND...! :D

on ABC's primetime improv comedy "Whose Line Is It Anyway?", there's this episode where they got this game having Colin & Ryan introduce some compilation album for songs about dentistry, and Wayne and Chip(?) sing the songs! :D that was a cool one! :D

Members don't see this ad.

I hafta agree with you....... :D

That episode of "Whose Line Is It Anyways" is sooooo hilarious!!

Speaking of dental songs.......why not go a step further with Dental Movies? There's this one movie with Bruce Willis and Mathew Perry...(cant remember the name of the movie, but it is pretty new). Basically, the dentist (perry) gets into deep crap with the mobs (willis) and later straightens everything out. Everytime my friends watch that movie, they would picture me as that dentist! :D

haha yes! :D
that's the "Whole Nine Yards"! :D
that is one funny movie! :D

Members don't see this ad :)
I don't know the name of this movie, but there's a horror movie about some wacko dentist who kills all his patients. It stars the guy from "Major League" and "LA Law" -- Corbin Bernsen? Something that sounds like that. Anyway it's one of those movies that went straight to video. It has a sequel too.

Never rented it though, but saw it at a local Blockbuster. Didn't think it was worth my $5.00, and I'm not a big fan of horror movies anyway.

Actually the title to the horror flick(s) are The Dentist and The Dentist II! Pretty original titles, huh? The movies are terrible----not worth 5 cents.

R.R.B

Exactly.......what's up with this stereotype that dentists are evil pain-inducing freaks? If anything, I think the majority of the dentists resemble Matthew Perry. :D