Soo... did anyone get verified today (July 1st?)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Pandaeac

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Seems like no one did! :mad:

Members don't see this ad.

It does seem that way. We would expect that SDNers would quickly post in the Verification thread if the AAMC was actually getting more apps reviewed

Looks like I wasn't the only one disappointed by this today :( hopefully there will be more progress tomorrow. Great opportunity for us to pre-write those secondaries!

Members don't see this ad :)
this things taking forever. like what the hell man

I haven't added my "data" to the Verification Thread but I was verified today.

Submitted: 6/11/13 @ 10:33 a.m.

I assume people who submitted near my time haven't updated their times on SDN, or at least I hope so!

Does it matter how many schools you are applying to for verification? I have seen a thread or two alluding to applying to one before verification and then adding all your others. If that's the case I'll be waiting a long time...

I haven't added my "data" to the Verification Thread but I was verified today.

Submitted: 6/11/13 @ 10:33 a.m.

I assume people who submitted near my time haven't updated their times on SDN, or at least I hope so!

What time today were you verified?

Does it matter how many schools you are applying to for verification? I have seen a thread or two alluding to applying to one before verification and then adding all your others. If that's the case I'll be waiting a long time...

No it doesn't matter. I did that but only because I didn't have my MCAT score back yet so I didn't know exactly which schools I would be competitive at, but I still wanted to get in the verification line though so I applied to one IS school.