Soo... its Feb 15th. Any word from NYU?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

bonez318ti

Future Rally Medic
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Was it they are sending decisions on 2/15, or you will hear by 2/15?

Post up if yall hear anything..

Members don't see this ad.

I got the email they sent a while ago (post-secondary), but did not hear anything from them since. I think they said that we would hear BY Feb 15th. My memory might be wrong.

I wish they would just send out their rejection notices. It would bring some closure. But that's wishful thinking. Anyone with luck?

oniwindu said:
I got the email they sent a while ago (post-secondary), but did not hear anything from them since. I think they said that we would hear BY Feb 15th. My memory might be wrong.

I wish they would just send out their rejection notices. It would bring some closure. But that's wishful thinking. Anyone with luck?

I agree! I just got a wave of rejection letters and it has actually done wonders to set my mind at ease. Basically, for schools that I'm not too excited about (i.e. George Washington, Albert Einstein, etc.) the rejection letter was so much better than waiting in limbo. I think NYU is definitely in that category - I just want to cross it off my list and be done with it!

(but I am counting down the days until Duke sends out its letters.....c'mon Duke! LET ME IN!!)