soOOo..when are you guys taking your exam?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

futuredentist23

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
just curious...when are you guys taking the exam?..and good luck! anyone have a hard time getting a spot?
hopfully i'll take mine in march..gosh~ trying to study for school AND the dat exam is so frickin hard!!~

Members don't see this ad.

i have about 2 more years to study for it :)

just getting out form my local community college

hopefully June, if i am ready by then otherwise July. Studying for school and DAT isn't to bad for me b/c I am only taking the prerequiste classes so it like reviewing for DAT.

Hey futuredentist,

i know what you mean, i am also currently studying while taking a full course load. it is difficult, but i think with good time management it shouldnt be to bad. anyway, i think im taking mine sometime between april-may. good luck to you guys.

Members don't see this ad :)
i'm thinking of taking mine in june. So i can cram for it all of May without all my school work getting in the way. I tried studying for it during school...not very successful. I only got through half of chemistry before I called it quits since I had an exam this week in biochem and 2 next week- Microbiology and behavior modification-eeeeeks!