1. SDN Mobile is now free on iTunes and on the Google Play Store. Enjoy!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Happening now! Our first-ever Instagram takeover with UF College of Dentistry student, Carson. Follow @studentdoctornetwork on Instagram to get a glimpse of life as a D1, ask questions and more!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Guest, be sure to check out How To Get Into Dental School, our free downloadable PDF with step-by-step details for dental school applicants!
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

Sophmore Pre-Dents

Discussion in 'Pre-Dental' started by EVN3331, Sep 30, 2002.

1. EVN3331

EVN3331 Member
    7+ Year Member

Just wanted to start a thread for all the sophmore Pre-Dents out there. Also, I was just wondering what everyone thinks what the so-called average stats are that will get you an interview at a school. I know its different for every school, but I am just curious to everyones response.

"Don't count the days, make the days count"- Muhammad Ali

2. ItsGavinC

Dentist Moderator Emeritus 15+ Year Member

Dentist
    I'd say that a 3.4 GPA and a 20/20 will get you interviews at most schools. Of course, the entire process is a crap-shoot, and there are no gurantees. With that in mind, do the best you possibly can!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. sonrisa dentista

sonrisa dentista Snakes On A Member?
    7+ Year Member

Dental Student
    I'm a sophmore pre-dent! Are you planning on applying "early" for 2004 admission to dental school?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. drpduck

drpduck Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

Dental Student
    Hey nice to hear from other sophmore's. I would agree with Gavin and say about a 3.2-3.4 and 20/20.