sorry

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

longhorn

Membership Revoked
Removed
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
sorry, I don't know why I did that. I just don't see what's so special about this guy, and why so many of you third rate applicants have flocked to him so readily,

Members don't see this ad.

just try not to piss off the moderators. i know what i'm talkin bout

I guess the moral of the story is you have to bend to other people's will. Or maybe, it's that all of these people out here are just vying for a chance to bend over and get it from some supposed badas#es like Jot, mightymouseal, or that 12 year old kid going to med school.
NOTE: Just because these guys are going to better schools than you are doesn't make it ok sac ride them so hard.
NOTE: I didn't mean to attack gay people in the original post. I have nothing against them.

Members don't see this ad :)
Originally posted by longhorn
I guess the moral of the story is you have to bend to other people's will.

actually, i think the moral of the story is to not attack people for no apparent reason. feel free to dislike someone or not agree with what someone is posting, but don't resort to name calling or unprovoked attacks. disagree all you want, just keep your conversation civil.

Longhorn,
Man, that wasn't the most tactful way to do things, but I got your back. Next time you want to blam on someone, give me the heads up.

Cocked, Locked and ready to ROCK

sorry, I don't know why I did that. I just don't see what's so special about this guy, and why so many of you third rate applicants have flocked to him so readily,
(italics added)

If you don't know then you really don't belong on SDN. :rolleyes: You sound more than a little envious to me. I was amazed to come back and find that someone had attacked jot in such an obnoxious manner that their post had to be deleted.:(

The sorry wasn't for what I said, it was for crushing your pathetic little dreams of getting into med school. I'll tell you what, assume the position. That's it.

dude...where's tein at? looks like somebody's trying to replace him...

The sorry wasn't for what I said, it was for crushing your pathetic little dreams of getting into med school. I'll tell you what, assume the position. That's it.
:laugh:

Originally posted by TeinVI
just try not to piss off the moderators. i know what i'm talkin bout

longhorn, how big of a freaking troll are you?!?! TEIN is telling you to chill out!!!!! :laugh:

you win the ol'
bigal-award.gif

I've just discovered the joys of the Ignore List.

Members don't see this ad :)
Originally posted by jot
huh?
Is this a question re the deleted thread (which I never saw, so I only know what's in Tweetie's thread) or the Ignore List (you can add members to your Ignore List and never have to see another thing written by them by clicking on their profile and then clicking on "Add to Ignore List" at the bottom of the profile)?

Longhorn,
As a "third rate applicant" let me tell you to please go re-read Lola's response again. I don't want to detail the many things you did wrong in the last 24 hours but I think a quick read of lola's very eloquent post will inform you.

Bottom line: no personal attacks on SDN. Even as a joke.

jot, if you want to know what happened....

longhorn came on and called you a flaming ****** and that he's sick of people worshipping you or something to that effect.

then people were outraged. tweetie took one look at the thread and deleted it :clap:

doesn't that just make your day? ;) what a sweetheart that longhorn is!

Just a guess,but---------
I think longhorn and mightymouse are one.:confused:

Bad bad foghorn leghorn... I mean loghorn

Longhorn and mightymouseal,
Stop your *****ic antics. You are embarassing everyone including yourselves. I am embarassed that you are destroying UT-Austin's reputation with your incompetence.

longhorn you are a playa hater, play on Jot:clap: :clap:

Yeah Jot we are all with you. Dont listen to these two *****s.

Originally posted by AegisZero
Longhorn and mightymouseal,
Stop your *****ic antics. You are embarassing everyone including yourselves. I am embarassed that you are destroying UT-Austin's reputation with your incompetence.

So, I know all of this is a big joke by mightmouseal, supposedly, but I hardly think that two people would mar UT's reputation. You're not really making any sense.

Originally posted by Random Access
So, I know all of this is a big joke by mightmouseal, supposedly, but I hardly think that two people would mar UT's reputation. You're not really making any sense.

Well it's a big joke most likely, but it is at a lot of people's expense. And no, it is not permanently marring UT's reputation or anything, but oftentimes you have to put the misdeed in a greater context for people to realize that they need to stop. This isnt just about them, but several people. I am just assuming that these 2 jokesters think this all involves just them, it does not. That is why I put this in a larger context in the hopes that they realize WTF they are doing.

So yeah, it does make perfect sense to say this when the reason people are acting stupidly because they don't consider all the people they are actually affecting (they might not be affecting them much, but they are affecting them)

That still doesn't account for what you wrote... This has nothing to do with UT, except that maybe they both go there. Plus I doubt most people even knew they're both at UT.

I don't see how anyone else should be embarrassed except for the parties involved.

I guess I'm beating a dead horse here...

Annoying that these fellas flooded preallo w/ all this crap, joke or no joke. :rolleyes:

Originally posted by Random Access
That still doesn't account for what you wrote... This has nothing to do with UT, except that maybe they both go there. Plus I doubt most people even knew they're both at UT.

I don't see how anyone else should be embarrassed except for the parties involved.

I guess I'm beating a dead horse here...

RA,
Im just hoping they read this and realize that they might think its funny that they are making jerks of themselves and insulting others, but that it reflects poorly on many more people.

For example, take Cerberus' post on the "vent thread" where he says that "your school is overrated." It obviously DOES reflect poorly on everyone. I dont goto UT, but I have many friends who do, and this kinda behavior leaves no one happy.

Either way, my main point is that these two need to get their act together, because they have insulted a bunch of very good SDN members that don't deserve to put up with their crap.

My only concern will all this is that these two be made to shut up. A lot of people take what is said here very seriously, as they should-- being a premed is a fairly serious deal. They dont need to be insulted and treated like crap.

But I think we all agree on this anyway, and hopefully some action will be taken to resolve this.

Originally posted by AegisZero
But I think we all agree on this anyway, and hopefully some action will be taken to resolve this.

Seems to me it has been resolved. Neither Longhorn nor mightmouseal have anything but their word to back them up. And moderators have nothing to act on, because they can't really prove anything. It doesn't seem right to ban longhorn, just in case the story is true. What action do you want?

Im not entirely sure that everything is resolved RA. Hopefully it has already been, if not, I dunno. Either way Ive put longhorn and mightmouseal on the ignore list.

Anyway, I am done talking about these two losers. We all have better things to do, and I plan on skipping over any post regarding these two.

Originally posted by jot
huh?

Yeah, really? What's going on? Geez... I leave SDN for a day and I'm already lost. :)

Ya know, my roommate tells me I'm obsessed, and I have to stop checking SDN so often. However, I take a break for a day, come back, and look what I missed! Clueless! =)

i'm lost too....i leave an interview, and i see these petitions to kick people of SDN mtv real world style, people supposedly flaming jot of all people, and rampant gay bashing and belittling of people? :confused

well, at least the AA thread is back..........

Originally posted by lola
jot, if you want to know what happened....

longhorn came on and called you a flaming ****** and that he's sick of people worshipping you or something to that effect.

then people were outraged. tweetie took one look at the thread and deleted it :clap:

doesn't that just make your day? ;) what a sweetheart that longhorn is!

THANK YOU LOLA!! I had no idea what was going on...from here on out, I will never sign off of SDN ever again.