Sorry...

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Robotjim

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys,
I was just hoping to get some feedback regarding the good ol topic of "what are my chances"....

Ok, so I will be applying this fall to all 9 schools... I have not yet completed my undergrad degree but I do have over 90 units completed

overall gpa = 3.1
science = 3.2
No mcat yet... I am planning on taking it in Jan 09
ec=over 5 years of clinical work experience(i.e. phlebotomist and lab technician)....and I am shadowing a DPM who is willing to write me a letter of rec.

Thanks for your time/advice

Members don't see this ad.

if you do well on your MCAT and finish undergrad, i think you have a very good chance of being accepted to several schools. Do well on these last few semesters to show that you can do well on upper level science classes. Good luck!

Thanks for your advice. Do you know if schools will accept students without a bachelor degree?

Thanks for your advice. Do you know if schools will accept students without a bachelor degree?

Not sure if all, but some will accept and allow you to get your bachelors within the first year of pod school.