• SDN Site Updates

Hey everyone! The site will be down for approximately 2 hours on Thursday, August 5th for site updates.

• How To ACE Your Medical School Interview

In this webinar hosted by SDN with experts from BeMo Academic Consulting, you will learn a simple five-step process to help you translate your interview invitation into an acceptance.

docbest

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Aug 21, 2006
Status (Visible)
  1. Medical Student
Would you go to ur mcw interview if you had an acceptance in Suny-buffalo and HP waitlisted in UW-M? Include rationale if applicable.

Guys, don't flame me; just answer the question. I've definately tried to think this over but couldn't get to a firm conclusion. I just want to know if it will be worth going since I will be missing an important class that day.

Thanks in advance.

crowman

10+ Year Member
Oct 4, 2006
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Medical
Would you go to ur mcw interview if you had an acceptance in Suny-buffalo and HP waitlisted in UW-M? Include rationale if applicable.

Guys, don't flame me; just answer the question. I've definately tried to think this over but couldn't get to a firm conclusion. I just want to know if it will be worth going since I will be missing an important class that day.

Thanks in advance.

I would just go to the interview... you did all the work for the secondary. Whats a few hundred bucks now (have someone take notes for the class)? What if you really like the place? What if they really like you? Unless you are dead set on some place and have acceptance in hand, I thikn you owe it to yourself to interview when you have been given the opportunity.

foofish

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Apr 23, 2006
SDN
Status (Visible)
  1. Medical Student

Thanks in advance.

Rule of thumb is to attend interviews at schools you're still interested in. Just because you have an acceptance doesn't mean you have to stop the process at other schools. Worst case scenario is that you go to the interview, decide you don't like MCW as much as Suny-buffalo, and withdraw post-interview. On the other hand, you could absolutely love it and MCW becomes your top choice. It's hard to know how you "fit" with a school until you check it out in person.

WildTumor

10+ Year Member
Jul 4, 2006
NYC
Status (Visible)
  1. Medical Student
If there is even the slightest chance that you'll attend then go to the interview.
Who cares about the class you'll be missing...you're accepted to med-school already!

About the Ads
This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.