1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Sort of quiet today.....

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by Drnunia, Oct 15, 2002.

1. Drnunia

Drnunia Member
    7+ Year Member

Hi everyone, Well we all waited for this day and it has almost passed now. Except for a few of you who had posted acceptances, it seems that it has been a pretty quiet day for such an anticipated day. I was expecting several pages of I'm In!! I am sure they will add up during this week, but I was hoping for some more hoorahs and whoopies!! For all of you still waiting for interviews, there is still plenty of time, for those waiting for an acceptance, what can I do to keep my mind off of it? :scared:

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. jalan2

jalan2 Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

Drnunia, you expressed my thoughts exactly!!! No answer to your question, though. I guess I'm wondering about the same thing you are.

Hang on there-- we will survive!!!

4. I think that a lot of schools may have sent the letters out by snail mail today. So hopefully everyone will be hearing from the schools later this week. I was hoping to hear today, but it was quite an uneventful day, hopefully tomorrow will be different. Good luck to everyone who is waiting to hear!:)

5. Curci

Curci The Master Chief
    7+ Year Member

Yeah, and don't forget about silly Columbus Day mucking up the mail delivery.