Sort of quiet today.....

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by Drnunia, Oct 15, 2002.

1. Drnunia

Drnunia Member

Hi everyone, Well we all waited for this day and it has almost passed now. Except for a few of you who had posted acceptances, it seems that it has been a pretty quiet day for such an anticipated day. I was expecting several pages of I'm In!! I am sure they will add up during this week, but I was hoping for some more hoorahs and whoopies!! For all of you still waiting for interviews, there is still plenty of time, for those waiting for an acceptance, what can I do to keep my mind off of it? :scared:

2. Thread continues after this sponsor message. SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. jalan2

jalan2 Senior Member

Drnunia, you expressed my thoughts exactly!!! No answer to your question, though. I guess I'm wondering about the same thing you are.

Hang on there-- we will survive!!!

4. I think that a lot of schools may have sent the letters out by snail mail today. So hopefully everyone will be hearing from the schools later this week. I was hoping to hear today, but it was quite an uneventful day, hopefully tomorrow will be different. Good luck to everyone who is waiting to hear!:)

5. Curci

Curci The Master Chief

Yeah, and don't forget about silly Columbus Day mucking up the mail delivery.