Sound off if you are going to MCV

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

FullO'Beans

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey! I am trying to find a roommate for this fall. Someone laid back and not a nerd (you know, antisocial). Let me know if you fit that description and maybe we can set something up (I heard about some good spots to live that will dry up quick . . .).

-Patrick
[email protected]

Members don't see this ad.

Yep, I'm in. Got rejected from my 'ol state school, so MCV is a definite now. I'm wary about getting a roommate (bad experiences in the past), but would be willing to consider it. Let me know what you're thinking (area, etc.)

Joe
[email protected]

Members don't see this ad :)
if i get in, i might go :)

eagle: sorry to hear about ur state school. heard any news from ucla?

UCLA sent out the final decision letter...since I never got even a secondary, we know what that is! I hope those Cali schools are nicer to you, CU!

Joe

Full'o i remember reading in an old thread that G-town and Pitt were your faves. Did you get rejected post-interview at both of these or did MCV impress you that much? congrats on knowing you'll be a physician, i'm still waiting!

The good place to live is in an area called the Fan. Good eats, lots of young people (including med students), and it's not too far from the med school. I am cool with livin' with few people. If you guys are serious, we should talk more about the details. Alright, gotta go,
Patrick

ps. USeF, I got interviews at Utah, MCV, and EVMS. After visiting all of them, MCV is my first choice for many reasons, namely, the curriculum, diverse patient base, reputation and location. I am extremely pleased with the choice. Good luck with your app's.