Sour about my one stinkin' W.

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by Wasabi, Jun 26, 2001.

1. Wasabi

Wasabi Senior Member

That's right. I'm just about finished with my AMCAS application, except for this one little problem. I can't seem to add a course I withdrew from during my freshman year. Is anyone experiencing the same problem when attempting to add "W" courses?

Well, I give up. Off to bed.

2. Thread continues after this sponsor message. SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. Wasabi

Wasabi Senior Member

Well, I'm up and still attempting to add this one "W" to my course work list.

Still no luck. :( Is there a glitch somewhere or am I just not trying hard enough to get what I want? By the way, I have been trying for almost four days at unusual hours of the day, and I still can't get this through.

What am I to do? :(

4. I haven't had exactly the same problem, but Ive been trying to add my future courses for weeks. Every time I check the "current/future" box, the system hangs. I've contacted AMCAS but they haven't replied.

5. Personally, I entered my other 3 MCAT sections and excluded my "W" score... I figure that they have the actual results, this is just supplemental to them.

6. Wasabi

Wasabi Senior Member

Wait a minute, there's also a problem adding future courses?!

Has anyone successfully added "W" and future courses?

7. Jon Davis

Jon Davis I killed the bank.

Cute joke. :)

8. kutastha

kutastha 2K Member
    Physician

Attending Physician
    This AMCAS app takes a lot of practice. In the current/future part, if you click on it and it hangs, sometimes it actually receives the data, but has trouble sending it back to you. Try going back to the Course Work page and then click on your selected course. Plus, after it hangs, try clicking 'Next' and check it then too. Good luck.

Andrew

9. sandflea

sandflea Senior Member

wasabi, how exactly are you unable to enter your 'w'? i had a course i withdrew from, and when you click 'withdrawal' on that list of checkboxes, the screen will refresh, and then most of the boxes at the bottom of the screen will disappear...if i remember correctly, all i could enter was the number of hours the course was, and then that was converted to semester hours...

10. 12R34Y

Attending Physician
    I had no problems inputing W's on AMCAS, but that was probably just a stroke of luck considering all of the problems i'm having now!!!!!!!!!!

later