South Carolina- Columbia Interview Exchange.

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

onboard

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey Guys, I was wondering if anybody would be willing to switch December 16th for either December 9th or December 2nd. I will really appreciate it. These dates are conflicting with my home program interview date where I obviously really want to interview at. Please PM if you can do this for me.
Thank You

Members don't see this ad.

University of South Carolina Columbia is a weak program but the chair and others insist that it is the best. Eastern Virginia is another program that stamps its feet, jumps up and down, and insists that it is the best.

One thing wrong with both programs is that thre are sub-specialty gaps that are satisfied on paper by having some private guy allow his name to be used on the RRC paperwork.

According to the RRC website, South Carolina Columbia has fired a couple of residents. This is a bad sign and sometimes is a hint that either the chair or the prog director has an uncontrollable temper.

I heard in the interview trail that they have a resident (who hasn't been fired) that is either blind, deaf, or mute. I'm not kidding! I think the person is not blind but is deaf or mute. The rumor is that that person almost killed (or is it blinded) several people. As far as your interview, the top 3 paragraphs are fact and the last paragraph is probably true but not triple confirmed.

Due to the lack of response for people wanting to switch to December 16th. I was wondering if anybody would be intrested to switch to Friday December 9th in exchange for Friday December 2nd.
Thanks a million

Cameleye said:
University of South Carolina Columbia is a weak program but the chair and others insist that it is the best. Eastern Virginia is another program that stamps its feet, jumps up and down, and insists that it is the best.

One thing wrong with both programs is that thre are sub-specialty gaps that are satisfied on paper by having some private guy allow his name to be used on the RRC paperwork.

According to the RRC website, South Carolina Columbia has fired a couple of residents. This is a bad sign and sometimes is a hint that either the chair or the prog director has an uncontrollable temper.

I heard in the interview trail that they have a resident (who hasn't been fired) that is either blind, deaf, or mute. I'm not kidding! I think the person is not blind but is deaf or mute. The rumor is that that person almost killed (or is it blinded) several people. As far as your interview, the top 3 paragraphs are fact and the last paragraph is probably true but not triple confirmed.

Uh oh. Have interviews at both of those programs. We'll see how it goes. Sorry I can't help you, OP.