SDSU29

10+ Year Member
Feb 27, 2007
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Pharmacy
Hello,
I am wondering if anybody has applied to South Dakota State University. I am totally blank on what to expect on the day of interview. I would appreciate if anybody like to share their experiences or any sort of information related to South Dakota State University.

SKB

Farmercyst

From the shadows
Moderator Emeritus
10+ Year Member
Sep 21, 2006
The bottom of a pile of debt.
Status (Visible)
  1. Pharmacist
Hello,
I am wondering if anybody has applied to South Dakota State University. I am totally blank on what to expect on the day of interview. I would appreciate if anybody like to share their experiences or any sort of information related to South Dakota State University.

SKB

Sadly enough, no one has posted feedback for SDSU. I know there are threads that have mentioned it. If you can find them, you might PM a few people to get a response. I'll see if I can bump one or two up for you.

SDSU29

10+ Year Member
Feb 27, 2007
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Pharmacy
Sadly enough, no one has posted feedback for SDSU. I know there are threads that have mentioned it. If you can find them, you might PM a few people to get a response. I'll see if I can bump one or two up for you.
Thank you very much Farmercyst. I did exactly what you said. Searched the tread and post and found out couple of names who were applying to South Dakota State University. I am still waiting on to their reply and just crossing my fingers i will hear back from them soon.

skb

About the Ads
This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.