SOUTH DAKOTA STATE UNIVERSITY: Did Anybody Apply?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

SDSU29

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello,
I am wondering if anybody has applied to South Dakota State University. I am totally blank on what to expect on the day of interview. I would appreciate if anybody like to share their experiences or any sort of information related to South Dakota State University.

SKB

Members don't see this ad.

Hello,
I am wondering if anybody has applied to South Dakota State University. I am totally blank on what to expect on the day of interview. I would appreciate if anybody like to share their experiences or any sort of information related to South Dakota State University.

SKB

Sadly enough, no one has posted feedback for SDSU. I know there are threads that have mentioned it. If you can find them, you might PM a few people to get a response. I'll see if I can bump one or two up for you.

Sadly enough, no one has posted feedback for SDSU. I know there are threads that have mentioned it. If you can find them, you might PM a few people to get a response. I'll see if I can bump one or two up for you.
Thank you very much Farmercyst. I did exactly what you said. Searched the tread and post and found out couple of names who were applying to South Dakota State University. I am still waiting on to their reply and just crossing my fingers i will hear back from them soon.

skb

I applied for fall 2007 adn just got a rejection letter today. i am out of state.:thumbdown: