1. The SDN iPhone App is back and free through November! Get it today and please post a review on the App Store!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

SOUTH DAKOTA STATE UNIVERSITY: Did Anybody Apply?

Discussion in 'Pre-Pharmacy' started by SDSU29, Feb 28, 2007.

1. SDSU29

Pre-Pharmacy
    Hello,
    I am wondering if anybody has applied to South Dakota State University. I am totally blank on what to expect on the day of interview. I would appreciate if anybody like to share their experiences or any sort of information related to South Dakota State University.

SKB

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. Farmercyst

Farmercyst From the shadows
    Pharmacist Moderator Emeritus 10+ Year Member

Pharmacist
    Sadly enough, no one has posted feedback for SDSU. I know there are threads that have mentioned it. If you can find them, you might PM a few people to get a response. I'll see if I can bump one or two up for you.

4. SDSU29

Pre-Pharmacy
    Thank you very much Farmercyst. I did exactly what you said. Searched the tread and post and found out couple of names who were applying to South Dakota State University. I am still waiting on to their reply and just crossing my fingers i will hear back from them soon.

skb

5. asian pharm

10+ Year Member

Pharmacist
    I applied for fall 2007 adn just got a rejection letter today. i am out of state.:thumbdown: