Dismiss Notice
SDN members see fewer ads and full resolution images. Join our non-profit community!

SOUTH DAKOTA STATE UNIVERSITY: Did Anybody Apply?

Discussion in 'Pre-Pharmacy' started by SDSU29, Feb 28, 2007.

1. SDSU29

Pre-Pharmacy
    Hello,
    I am wondering if anybody has applied to South Dakota State University. I am totally blank on what to expect on the day of interview. I would appreciate if anybody like to share their experiences or any sort of information related to South Dakota State University.

SKB

2. Thread continues after this sponsor message. SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. Farmercyst

Farmercyst On with the Poodles already
    Pharmacist Moderator Emeritus

Pharmacist
    Sadly enough, no one has posted feedback for SDSU. I know there are threads that have mentioned it. If you can find them, you might PM a few people to get a response. I'll see if I can bump one or two up for you.

4. SDSU29

Pre-Pharmacy
    Thank you very much Farmercyst. I did exactly what you said. Searched the tread and post and found out couple of names who were applying to South Dakota State University. I am still waiting on to their reply and just crossing my fingers i will hear back from them soon.

skb

5. asian pharm

Pharmacist
    I applied for fall 2007 adn just got a rejection letter today. i am out of state.:thumbdown: