South University School of Pharmacy c/o 2018 Savannah Campus

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
If anyone is looking for something *temporary* for the first quarter of school so you can get to know the area and find a place:

I am a 2017 and will be away on rotations in June, July, and August 2015 -- if you are a female and would like to rent my room in a private condo during that time frame, message me.

It is very close to school, has its own bathroom, and there is a washer/dryer in the unit. (You cannot bring furniture initially, but you can use mine).

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Hey what was your interview like
Hi! Well my interview was pretty good, very layback. There was a essay section, then they give us Pizza for lunch and finally the interview starts. The questions were basic, something like Why Pharmacy? or Tell me about your self.. of course they ask questions about the pharmacist profession.. What would you do if.... etc.. Did you got interviewed?

Hi! Well my interview was pretty good, very layback. There was a essay section, then they give us Pizza for lunch and finally the interview starts. The questions were basic, something like Why Pharmacy? or Tell me about your self.. of course they ask questions about the pharmacist profession.. What would you do if.... etc.. Did you got interviewed?

Yes I got interviewed on March 27th but I am on the waiting list

Just curious if anyone that interviewed on March 27th got accepted

I actually have an interview next Friday. Does anyone know how many seats are still available?

Does anybody know if you can apply to the program if you are still taking ORGANIC 1? & what are yalls gpa?? Anygood advice?

Does anybody know if you can apply to the program if you are still taking ORGANIC 1? & what are yalls gpa?? Anygood advice?

You can absolutely apply to the program if you are still taking pre-requisite classes. You must, however, be done with all pre req's before matriculation if accepted to the school. What other questions can I answer for you?

What is the recomended gpa?? I have 2 years of pharmacy technician expirience do you think its a plus???
What do you think will help me get in the program.... ?

Anybody get in with like a 2.9 gpa ? I know that pcat is not required but I am really nervous about getting in. Thanks

I am currently attending Savannah south online I have few questions. Does anyone know if Savannah south online credits are transferable if I chose to apply at the campus for pharmacy school and if the pcat is required.
Thank you

Will anyone be attending the Dec. 4 interview? Any tips on preparing? I am not sure of what to expect on the math test given.

The math test is basic pharmacy math. If you have worked as a technician, you should be fine. Although I have heard from some people that they are no longer doing a math test, but this could just be a rumor.