South Unviersity Class of 2011

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

esrodems

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Does anyone else know if they're going to South U in June yet?? So far I only know of two of us.

Erin
Buffalo, NY

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
I am also part of the C/O 2011 what was your GPA and PCAT

I am. I interviewed in February, and got deffered until just a few days ago.

80 PCAT
3.5 GPA
3.2 Science

hey there nice to meet you. Are you on facebook some of us are getting to know each other that way. Congrats on getting accepted!!

Erin

I'm also accepted to South class of 2011!

PCAT = 84; GPA = 3.6; CPhT; OEF Veteran, 4 years active duty USMC, Cpl

I got accepted this morning:) Anyone heard anything about the apartments near the school, like which ones are good?

I'm coming from out of state so I took a trip down to Savannah and looked at probably 15 different apts in many different areas. My opinion and it's just my opinion is that you should check out the islands b/c it's very safe and pretty out there. Sure your commute to school will be a bit longer but in my opinion it would be worth it. I liked Buccaneer Trace on the islands so I would recommend looking there, also if you want to ask me about apts feel free because I looked at a lot of them.

Erin

Does anyone have a book list for South? I want to get a head start. I heard there was some kind of workbook we had to do.

Hi everyone, I got accepted at South too. I'm from Gadsden, Alabama and I'm planning to move to Georgia early June. I'll see you guys there. :hello:

i got accepted to South, too. anyone looking for a roomate?

Don't buy the books from the bookstore=waste of money. And really, don't buy the books at all until you need references books for intermediate rotations. Powerpoints are the name of the game here.

I live at Buccaneer Trace...I like the staff here but the commute is bad in the mornings because people can't drive in Savannah! It gets annoying after a few quarters because you have random huge blocks of time during the day, especially 3rd and 4th quarters, but not enough time to drive all the way back to the islands and relax. I agree with you about the islands but just go to Colonial Grand(don't do student housing!), the Merritt or Mercer Point...more updated apartments too.

I don't remember doing a workbook in our first quarter but they change everything here a lot so who knows.