PhD/PsyD Southern California Practicum/Pre-Internship

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Cry.D.2020

2+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am currently in Phase II of APPIC Match and I'm not getting any interest in my applications. I know there will be PMV, but I worry if I do not match by April it will be way too late to look for a practicum. Therefore, does anyone know of practicum/pre-internships in the Southern California area that are still taking applications for practicum students?

Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

I am currently in Phase II of APPIC Match and I'm not getting any interest in my applications. I know there will be PMV, but I worry if I do not match by April it will be way too late to look for a practicum. Therefore, does anyone know of practicum/pre-internships in the Southern California area that are still taking applications for practicum students?

Thanks!
I am in Phase II as well, but why would you not look for an internship outside of APPIC? (Unless you are set on an APA internship, then kudos to you!) or could you stay at your current pre-internship site?

Last edited: