dadpod

5+ Year Member
Jul 16, 2014
I am wondering if anybody out there has clerked at or is a current resident at the Southwestern Vermont Residency program. I have searched SDNs forums but I can't find any info. on it. I do know that this is a newer residency program which probably explains this. However, I am curious about it and do have some questions. If you have been there please let me know.

Adam Smasher

persona non grata
10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Jul 24, 2008
USA
Status
Podiatrist
Years ago, I interviewed with the director and two other attendings. It would not be a match, but I could tell from the interview that they're good people. Some directors are a-holes and you just know it from meeting them, and I could tell these guys were solid people to learn from. Sorry I can't comment on anything more specific.

Reactions: tr!n!trotoluene
OP
dadpod

dadpod

5+ Year Member
Jul 16, 2014
Years ago, I interviewed with the director and two other attendings. It would not be a match, but I could tell from the interview that they're good people. Some directors are a-holes and you just know it from meeting them, and I could tell these guys were solid people to learn from. Sorry I can't comment on anything more specific.
Thanks, that helps!

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

About the Ads