Special Mentoring Available

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

DanHerkimer

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Are you a young, female graduate of an International Dental School? Why not spend some time with a well-educated, experienced U.S.A. Dentist before you commit to a U.S. Dental School program? I accept one colleague per 4 month period, room and board is included, and at the end of the mentoring period you will receive $50,000 towards your American education!

Please send your CV, copy of Dental School diploma, and head/body photographs to me via this Forum. Applications are accepted year round!

Members don't see this ad.

Are you a young, female graduate of an International Dental School? Why not spend some time with a well-educated, experienced U.S.A. Dentist before you commit to a U.S. Dental School program? I accept one colleague per 4 month period, room and board is included, and at the end of the mentoring period you will receive $50,000 towards your American education!

Please send your CV, copy of Dental School diploma, and head/body photographs to me via this Forum. Applications are accepted year round!

:laugh::laugh::laugh:
"young, female graduate " "and head/body photographs"

what is it 'education with benefits' ....

young female/head and body photographs?
you suck!:thumbdown: