Specialty Application- Need guidance based on my score-Part1!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

shaby

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Anyone familiar with the most recent specialty admission results, can you please let guide me on what specialities I have the chance of getting in with a Part 1 score of 87 (considering that I took the new format exam in Feb 2009)?

Many thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

depends -- what's your class rank? any other CV items to note? programs don't evaluate you on Part I alone.

Anyone familiar with the most recent specialty admission results, can you please let guide me on what specialities I have the chance of getting in with a Part 1 score of 87 (considering that I took the new format exam in Feb 2009)?

Many thanks!

I know all about that (CV, GPA, research, etc), but I haven't finished 2nd year yet and still deciding on what specialty I want to apply to.

I just want to know how competitive my score is, considering that it is the new format, since I know about old already. So need help from someone familiar with the new scores & recent residency admission. Thanks.