Specific side job as a Pre-med- whats your opinion?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Hazelplanet

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
hi everyone,

i was wondering if any current med school students or anyone else could give me in advice- i am a senior undergrad student looking to apply to medical school within maybe two years, but on the side i enjoy art and do as as my main hobby. i have therefore always been interested in being a model for art schools (which would imply being nude) and i was wondering if you all think that is a bad idea since maybe it would be risky? maybe those on school admission boards would find out? i am sure the school would never give out my name or personal information, but im not sure if whats risky is that maybe students would take pictures of me? post them? i need others opinions on if this is a bad idea, its just i am very internally involved with art. any advice would be much appreciated, thank you.

(please excuse my use of all lower-case letters).

Members don't see this ad.

I don't see it as a problem; in fact, any student taking and posting pics of you would be a major violation of any student honor code, and would probably lead to either being suspended or expelled.

Do what you love, and love what you do.

hi everyone,

i was wondering if any current med school students or anyone else could give me in advice- i am a senior undergrad student looking to apply to medical school within maybe two years, but on the side i enjoy art and do as as my main hobby. i have therefore always been interested in being a model for art schools (which would imply being nude) and i was wondering if you all think that is a bad idea since maybe it would be risky? maybe those on school admission boards would find out? i am sure the school would never give out my name or personal information, but im not sure if whats risky is that maybe students would take pictures of me? post them? i need others opinions on if this is a bad idea, its just i am very internally involved with art. any advice would be much appreciated, thank you.

(please excuse my use of all lower-case letters).