Speed WW: WWesley the Cat Edition

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
lynch GB

Gonna be annoyed and impressed by how village-y (because similar to mine) he is if this is wrong and its LIS. Gonna grump at SP for leaving much too strong statements when they're gonna be perused post death if it's DVMD.

Already borderline grumpy because if cheat really was the wolf she just needs to learn to not play.
I hope you're prepared to be annoyed
ezgif-2-c105a79fa0.gif

Members don't see this ad.

oh you got no role, obviously you're definitely 100% a villager and would never lie about such a thing
I mean srsly tho we've played like three games together

don't you remember

DON'T YOU REMEMBER MY DYING ATTEMPTS AT DEFENDINg

actually lynch DVMDream

Because AM got me lynched the last official game by saying her supposed "role" saw me as a wolf when she made that BS up

And I'm not a wolf so if she's saying her "role" sees me as a wolf

I don't buy it

Members don't see this ad :)
I don't have a role??? o_O

Where are you getting I said something about a role??
oh jk I interpreted

"Nope because I know someone performed their role on my night 2 and I'm 99% sure I know who."

But still what does that even mean??

I think it is explained fairly well there. The other person knows what I mean and that's good enough.
the other person must be a wolf then because there are only four of us left

Members don't see this ad :)
If you are a villager, yer defense is about as compelling as Coopah's was.
I mean ionno how else to defend?? I'm subbing in for someone else and you guys are jumping on my ass like crazy

which in this case is not appreciated butt oh well

Trilt's quietness is making me worried she's riding this out to a wolf win, but..... not gonna switch my vote, so....
what a sketchy comment. one I wouldn't expect a wolf to make if GB was gonna lead to win, but still... hardly "quiet" considering I'm the only one who went and ISO'd Abney and SP's posts, drew conclusions, argued with GB a little and voted. What else would you want me to say?

Oh neato. So either I'm over-reading SP's statement on DVMD, or LIS and Abney had some awesome bussing going on that I'm pretty damn okay losing to. (or weird chaos/lone wolf **** that doesn't really make sense in speed game).

what a sketchy comment. one I wouldn't expect a wolf to make if GB was gonna lead to win, but still... hardly "quiet" considering I'm the only one who went and ISO'd Abney and SP's posts, drew conclusions, argued with GB a little and voted. What else would you want me to say?

Well. It seems super unlikely to be DVMD considering she swapped back to Abs.

It isn't me.

Therefore, since Butts was villie ......

Well. It seems super unlikely to be DVMD considering she swapped back to Abs.

It isn't me.

Therefore, since Butts was villie ......
meanwhile the person who actually started the Abney lynch and didn't swap over to coopah despite multitudinous opportunities to do so, yeah, that's def the sketch person.

meanwhile the person who actually started the Abney lynch and didn't swap over to coopah despite multitudinous opportunities to do so, yeah, that's def the sketch person.

Well, the choices (for me) are the person who started the lynch on Abs, or the person who unnecessarily sealed the deal on tying it up. Dvmd could have just let the votes sit.

Dunno. Just seems like the latter is more trustworthy than the former.

Had you switched, it would have looked like you jumping off Abs. If she later died that would have been sketchy.