speeding up goljan audio

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

surprisedgirl

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
anyone know how to do this on windows media? i usually can speed up any other audio but fo some reason when i'm playing goljan on there it doesnt even let me move it to speed it up.....thanks in advance for any help!

Members don't see this ad.

You can also convert to AAC, and then rename to .m4b.

itunes will then recognize as audiobook and you'll be able to use ipod to play at faster rate

Members don't see this ad :)
on widows media player...go to
now playing
enhancements
play speed settings

a slider pops up and u can adjust it between 1----->2 (1*--->2*)
i use 1.4..
make sure your files are playable in the speed mode.there is some kind of file in which windows media wont work and it that case go to cnet.com and download BSplayer and use that.

On another note:

Does anyone know how to convert from MP3 in WMV (the way it is on most CD's) to an I-tunes acceptable format for I-pod listening pleasure? I am having trouble with this

B-

On another note:

Does anyone know how to convert from MP3 in WMV (the way it is on most CD's) to an I-tunes acceptable format for I-pod listening pleasure? I am having trouble with this

B-
get some softwares like cd-da extractor which can convert from any format into any;)

thanks for that buddindoc - it works extremely well, and is too simple...

as far as conversion - literally find any conversion software (either google search or download.com for free audio converter) do one of two things:

either convert the original goljan mp3s to ANY other file type, then take those new files and convert them back to mp3s, then add to yout itunes playlist - these will now play on your ipod

-or-

convert the original mp3s to WMA format, then drag these into itunes, it will automatically convert them into files (don't know the specific extention m4u maybe?) - anyway, they will be able to be played on your ipod

both ways are time consuming, so be prepared to do it in steps, or blocks of 5 or so files at a time.